🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Australia release on 18th also

675D4F94-7D35-47EF-87A4-7AA731CDEDBF.png

You don't have to be in here you know!

Feel free to leave anytime!

Shut yo mouth. :lol: Last time I checked this was the Agassi Retro Thread, not the Black ATC II thread. And it's NT...we're here to voice all opinions, even ones you might not agree with.

Shut yo mouth. :lol: Last time I checked this was the Agassi Retro Thread, not the Black ATC II thread. And it's NT...we're here to voice all opinions, even ones you might not agree with.

Lol, telling me to shut my mouth but saying we're here to voice all opinions. Ok. Personally, if I don't like the shoe, I don't post anything and move on 👍

Relax buddy. Nike did so many colors of these years ago and a whole bunch of us were hoping to see a black/hot lava pair. We're just very excited and happy that the thread has something new to look forward to.

Lol, telling me to shut my mouth but saying we're here to voice all opinions. Ok. Personally, if I don't like the shoe, I don't post anything and move on 👍

Relax buddy. Nike did so many colors of these years ago and a whole bunch of us were hoping to see a black/hot lava pair. We're just very excited and happy that the thread has something new to look forward to.

Was hoping my laughing emoji would communicate it wasn't that serious. Sorry I ruffled your feathers. You don't like a reply that's not directed at you....simply ignore it.

I ordered mine as well. I hope they sell well to show Nike that there is a demand for this stuff. I know it might not make a big difference but I did my part. It definitely feels like there will be a lot of Agassi releases this year. I expect that we'll be seeing Andre wearing the black lavas and these real soon.

Last edited:
Was hoping my laughing emoji would communicate it wasn't that serious. Sorry I ruffled your feathers. You don't like a reply that's not directed at you....simply ignore it.

No worries buddy. My apologies, as I obviously missed it. When you feel really really crappy due to a serious illness (Crohn's), it does multiple things to you. We should all be happy that they are still giving us some Agassi retros. Now let's get some more modern retros like an LWP in Black/Dk Teal?!!! 👍

No worries buddy. My apologies, as I obviously missed it. When you feel really really crappy due to a serious illness (Crohn's), it does multiple things to you. We should all be happy that they are still giving us some Agassi retros. Now let's get some more modern retros like an LWP in Black/Dk Teal?!!! 👍

Damn, feel better brother. :emoji_pray:

Damn, feel better brother. :emoji_pray:

Thanks buddy. If you know what this disease is like, then you know. I'm actually out on disability from work it's that bad. Resting and destressing to help alleviate the symptoms. Thanks for the well wishes. 🙏🙏👍👍

Back
Top Bottom