🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

No worries buddy. My apologies, as I obviously missed it. When you feel really really crappy due to a serious illness (Crohn's), it does multiple things to you. We should all be happy that they are still giving us some Agassi retros. Now let's get some more modern retros like an LWP in Black/Dk Teal?!!! 👍

Are you taking any cbd extracts?
If so get ready for cbg extracts to help x100

And have you looked into pine gum spirits?

Are you taking any cbd extracts?
If so get ready for cbg extracts to help x100

And have you looked into pine gum spirits?

Hey Tony, I won't touch that stuff. Can't with my work. They are super strict and I don't want anything in my system. I do infusions with biological medication.

DD826A45-8508-46B2-806A-7A8C73AD23C5.jpeg

Reactions: 907
About the Tech Challenges Lava, which one has the best quality? 2008, 2014, 2016 or 2019?

STILL...waiting for White Lavas to hit outlets. :lol: Haven't checked in a while, but was there ever confirmation the 2019's ever made it there?

Foot Locker finally made them available for discount recently but my size 11 has been sold out. :rolleyes

STILL...waiting for White Lavas to hit outlets. :lol: Haven't checked in a while, but was there ever confirmation the 2019's ever made it there?

Foot Locker finally made them available for discount recently but my size 11 has been sold out. :rolleyes
I've seen them at a clearance outlet

Wow, first I've heard of the 19's showing up there. Do you recall when/what months by chance?
Before christmas for sure. It was at the clearance store here in toronto if that helps. I didnt see a lot of pairs but there was definitely more than one so it wasnt a return

That's when I copped off FTL last Sunday with 20% off

Not all merchants are following that “policy” (if any). People all over NT including myself have still been copping from overseas with no issues. As long as the merchant ships to the US to begin with you should be fine.

Well that's certainly good news.

Back
Top Bottom