🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Welp, smash inn cancelled my order on the challenge court long sleeve saying it was out of stock smh, wouldn’t order from them again. Can’t find the headband on Midwest

The reviews looked horrible so I wasn’t risking it. Hopefully Nike distributes it to a legit store.

Last edited:
The reviews looked horrible so I wasn’t risking it. Hopefully Nike distributes it to a legit store.

Don't worry, it's listed in the caralog for 8/1. Here is the official description and product number with color code.

NKCT TEE LS CHALLENGE CT
"Feels soft, looks vintage"
"Washed jersey fabric"
Product #CW1530-010 (Black) 425 (Neo Turq)
471 (Light Concord) 686 (Laser Fuchsia)

👍

Don't worry, it's listed in the caralog for 8/1. Here is the official description and product number with color code.

NKCT TEE LS CHALLENGE CT
"Feels soft, looks vintage"
"Washed jersey fabric"
Product #CW1530-010 (Black) 425 (Neo Turq)
471 (Light Concord) 686 (Laser Fuchsia)

👍

I have been waiting for that date for a long time and will be refreshing all the sites.

Hi you guys,
I just calculated to see how much I’ll spend if I get everything excluding the NKCT Flex Ace Shorts -CI9162-010, Nike Polo Challenge Court STND-CW3652-101 & CW3652-100, NKCT Dry Shorts Print 9”-CK9771-010 & CK9771-449, NKCT Dry Shorts 7”-939273-717 & 939273-425, NKCT Dry Shorts 9”-939265-717 & 939265-480, NKCT Pants NY-CQ9197-459 and lastly the NKCT Dry Top Print-CK9820-010 & CK9820-449 & CK9820-717. This total includes the headbands, bucket hats, and caps. So the whopping grand total you guys would spend is $1,913 excluding tax. If I add 7% (my state) it would be $2,046.91.

I think they’ll be enough to go around and once they dry up the prices will go up just like on shoes.

Nike should have anticipated the demand for this and hopefully (it is Nike now) they upped production for all Challenge Court items and they can produce more polos and t shirts if need be! If they didn't, and make this stuff limited, I would want to go to Nike Corporate HQ and smack the CEO John Donohoe in the head! And then find the head of Tennis Marketing, Ruben Zrihen, and give him a piece of my mind, lol!!

I think it’s a good sign that the tennis sites are doing pre orders, this way Nike has an idea what the demand is and hopefully keeps making more. It seems like that’s what’s going on with the current stuff they released.

I hope it releases on time. Some of the stuff I ordered is no backordered until September so even if they post it it will probably be a while before it ships.

Back
Top Bottom