🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Can't wait to wear my flaming ball sleeveless this summer. That with the headband. Feeling like 1990 all over again!!

Pardon my ignorance, is there a location that shows all this retro gear coming up? I think I still have no idea what is real or what is "hoping." :lol:

Pardon my ignorance, is there a location that shows all this retro gear coming up? I think I still have no idea what is real or what is "hoping." :lol:
There isn’t a location to be exact, but there’s a catalog. Unfortunately it won’t be shown through here anymore. Everything that is coming out is true in the catalog, but I won’t be getting the Flaming Ball shirts cause they’re pre-cracked which honestly doesn’t make any sense.

Hey buddy, I can answer whatever you want to know as I'm the one who had the photos and then took them down once I got the call from the shop. I can assure you everything we are talking about is true. 👍

So I've been emailing Midwest Sports in regards to an order. I want to order the headbands and hats, and a woman's tank for my wife. When I totaled it and was about to pay, I saw they charged my state tax (Pennsylvania 6%). One problem, in PA, there is no tax on clothing for everyday use. Only clothes that are taxes are formal wear. So I asked them if I can get it refunded and the said NO!!

So I sent them the PA tax code from my state's revenue website. Let's see if that works. I also said that their competitor who I bought the printed shirt from (TE but didn't name them) didn't charge me tax and neither does Nike. So strange they choose this hill to die on. I even asked them, could they extend the free towel offer from last week for me to offset the tax? Waiting to hear back on this. So frustrating!

Bamboos today.
2FD7C3BF-A854-4567-B12D-10025BA1225F.jpeg

they really do, solid colour scheme II's sans lava are the best IMO. such great looking silhouette, I dare so they look slightly better than any Air Jordan from their era. I kinda regret never picking up the solid colour IV's when they were around 40 bucks but the shiny treatment on the back looked like it would have bothered me.

Nice! Do you have a print shop near by or a heat press at your house?

Some 2 plus years ago I sought out scanning the logo and vectorized it in Illustrator to be scalable just as a fun project. Eventually I decided I would make myself a shirt with a local shop but I never got around to it. Fast forward to last week and I was ordering signage and business cards from Vistaprint for my wife's business. I had this hair-brained idea to try ordering a shirt as well. Boom got it in the mail. I found a hole unfortunately so thats a bummer – apparently its not a premium shirt after all. Lol I'm not sure what process they used. The gray matches the black denim ATC3 though.

Some 2 plus years ago I sought out scanning the logo and vectorized it in Illustrator to be scalable just as a fun project. Eventually I decided I would make myself a shirt with a local shop but I never got around to it. Fast forward to last week and I was ordering signage and business cards from Vistaprint for my wife's business. I had this hair-brained idea to try ordering a shirt as well. Boom got it in the mail. I found a hole unfortunately so thats a bummer – apparently its not a premium shirt after all. Lol I'm not sure what process they used. The gray matches the black denim ATC3 though.
That’s neat! I’m sure they used a heat press, but that’s old school way of getting the print onto the shirt. You actually gave me a great idea! I might try to get some plain dri-fit like shirts and get the Flaming Ball logo printed on there. #1: It’s cheaper than the actual product and #2: It might last longer. I’ll try to get it done this weekend, or next. I’ll let you guys know!

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom