šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink RaceršŸŽ¾

Okay got the zip polo today and it is indeed crop like. The good news is I donā€™t have a very long torso so it works for me just fine.

Come on buddy, you can't just come on here and tell us, lol! You gotta post some pics! Please, pretty please with sugar on top?!! We need to see the front and back (especially) to see how the logo came out. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Oh wow, I thought it was later than that. I started in ā€˜99 (5 years old) but didnā€™t watch it till ā€˜00 then got hooked in ā€˜01 when I saw Agassi live for the first time.
Awesome buddy! I started in 1989/1990 when I saw Andre for the 1st time (I was 13 in '89. 44 in September). Got a racquet and hit again the garage for years learning hand eye and spin. Been hooked ever since.

Last edited:
Awesome buddy! I started in 1989/1990 when I saw Andre for the 1st time (I was 13 in '89. 44 in September). Got a racquet and hit again the garage for years learning hand eye and spin. Been hooked ever since.
Yep! Iā€™m originally from NY and got to see Agassi live against Sampras (Dadā€™s main guy) Iā€™m left handed, but used both hands since I was small/weak. (ā€˜99) Somehow that transferred me into a right hander. Anyway, it must have been nice watching Agassi w/ all those cool outfits! Nadal would be the same for me in retrospective.

In the wash now, but also picked up the jorts. Both seem to be of good quality. But Iā€™m glad Iā€™m short, the zip polo might be a little short in the front for some.
I assume the jorts are poly with the jean like print? (AO ā€˜19)

Via Shoelosophy. Not sure where the Challenge Court tags are here.
26376739-F10C-4976-950B-C6DF812FFCFB.jpeg

Reactions: ARK
They're calling this "Ember Glow".
I Googled "Ember" and it's defined as "glowing, hot coal made of greatly heated wood, coal, or other carbon-based material that remain after, or sometimes precede, a fire. "

So basically, it's "Not really Hot Lava".
1596533987393.png

Fake denim shorts? Please! Big disappointment.
Why they didnā€™t go with the real thing is baffling.
Yes, Iā€™m old enough to have had the REAL thing.
It was the bomb. Lightweight denim, real zipper! Imagine that!
The only change for today would be a longer length. Was real short back then, as per the style of the times.
Eh....

Fake denim shorts? Please! Big disappointment.
Why they didnā€™t go with the real thing is baffling.
Yes, Iā€™m old enough to have had the REAL thing.
It was the bomb. Lightweight denim, real zipper! Imagine that!
The only change for today would be a longer length. Was real short back then, as per the style of the times.
Eh....
They seem to be a smidge longer and the liner is definitely long. Iā€™m about 5ā€™10ā€ and wear a large.

I'm ok with the fake denim. Going to be cooler anyhow. But the shirt is the biggest disappoinment! Just a major bleep you to us Agassi fans! šŸ˜ šŸ˜žšŸ˜ž

Back
Top Bottom