🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I'll wait till I see better pics. We need the shirt paired with a pair of 2008 Hot Lavas to get a sense of the color difference.

I'll do a side by side comparison with the og when I get my shirt :D

You'll want to get it regardless. We waited 30 years for another retro and they still couldn't get it right :lol:

I'll do a side by side comparison with the og when I get my shirt :D

You'll want to get it regardless. We waited 30 years for another retro and they still couldn't get it right :lol:

If the color is close, then I'll probably get it. If the color is far off, I'll save my $$$. I jus ordered the Everidge and Phillipe shirts from Vollaix bpurdie bpurdie . I can't wait to get those! Very excited!

That's what I was wondering. They can't possibly make that dumb of an error with the lava print. I have the original still but I wanted one that I would wear without damaging it. This will have to do. The volt one is really nice.

Nike bein Nike again, it's just comedy. Lemme guess, they wanted to alter the retro lava color out of respect for vintage collectors?

That's a crock of $*** if it was the rationale being the color change. The materials are totally different. Such a bad bad showing.

Plus, let's be honest, they even messed up the logo. The flaming ball logo wasn't on the shirts back then. It was just the same tag as what was on the tongue of the Hot Lava II's. Nike didn't introduce the logo until the fall at the Open with the Hot Lime clothing and flame ball shirt. Here is the pic of the alternate shirt at the '90 French which shows the sleeve logo. It's not the flaming ball.
img_ironda_20170529-121233_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_raqueta-kq0B--572x429@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

That's a crock of $*** if it was the rationale being the color change. The materials are totally different. Such a bad bad showing.

Plus, let's be honest, they even messed up the logo. The flaming ball logo wasn't on the shirts back then. It was just the same tag as what was on the tongue of the Hot Lava II's. Nike didn't introduce the logo until the fall at the Open with the Hot Lime clothing and flame ball shirt. Here is the pic of the alternate shirt at the '90 French which shows the sleeve logo. It's not the flaming ball.
img_ironda_20170529-121233_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_raqueta-kq0B--572x429@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Yep they either don't know the history of it or don't care to make it true to the original. Or like the lavas itself, they keep making different versions to keep you coming back to buy the next version. But we waited 30 years for this shirt.

Ugh, they didn't even try to get the color right! 😞😞 So freaking sad!! 😞😞😞 Glad I skipped it.

Now that Green one? Maybe. May match the Poison Green ATC IIs.
It´s a shame, i wanted to combine it with my Rafa´s 2015 hot lava shorts, i don´t understand what´s the problem with nike, is it to hard for them make us happy? anyway i will buy it the 24th if that´s the date it comes, everything that has red is welcome for me, at least combines with my red cage 3 from 2017

That volt polo is gonna go nicely with

ATCII.jpg

So so so true! I am so happy I grabbed them when they came out and went for cheap!! Still sitting in their box under my bed DS. I'll grab the shirt and break these out. Perfect match. Just gotta find a pair of spandex to wear under my shorts that have a similar hue.

It´s a shame, i wanted to combine it with my Rafa´s 2015 hot lava shorts, i don´t understand what´s the problem with nike, is it to hard for them make us happy? anyway i will buy it the 24th if that´s the date it comes, everything that has red is welcome for me, at least combines with my red cage 3 from 2017
How long have you been playing/watching tennis?

Back
Top Bottom