🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Just dropped on Nike EU...

Screenshot 2020-08-17 at 09.26.41.png
Thanks for the info !

Someone know how this shirt fit? Its a slim fit too?

the Nike website U.K. says standard fit but idk if that’s right. If it’s the same style as the vertical ones from spring summer it’s slim
Best bet is to order 2 sizes and return one that doesn’t work for you

the Nike website U.K. says standard fit but idk if that’s right. If it’s the same style as the vertical ones from spring summer it’s slim
Best bet is to order 2 sizes and return one that doesn’t work for you

The polo is slim fit - the model wearing it in the nike image is wearing a size medium, not that it really helps as they don't give his measurements... but it looks quite a small fit to me.

update from my order at badminton-point - i ordered the cc polos, shorts, jackets and pants there on saturday.

now they cancelled the shorts and polos that are available on NIKE EU today. hm. ok with me - seems they will ship the tracksuit this week though!

it's still veeeery strange, a lil bit annoying but still exciting how these releases are handled haha

update from my order at badminton-point - i ordered the cc polos, shorts, jackets and pants there on saturday.

now they cancelled the shorts and polos that are available on NIKE EU today. hm. ok with me - seems they will ship the tracksuit this week though!

it's still veeeery strange, a lil bit annoying but still exciting how these releases are handled haha
What? THey asked me if I want to wait until 21 Aug.

just got the new stripe polo, thank you @ elimmie elimmie !

comparison - vintage XL vs retro xxl:

IMG_8424.jpg

IMG_8422.jpg

IMG_8423.jpg

MASSIVELY disappointed by the retro:
- no challenge court logo on the sleeve
- wrong logo inside
- wrong design, 3 stripes more than on the og and wrong scaling
- completely wrong coloring, especially stipes and also the nike embroidering
- poorest plastic materials, vtg was all cotton
- really baaaad cut, way too tight in the sleeves and collar, crazy oversized below the sleeves - xl vtg collar is wider than the xxl retro collar etc. wow!!

what the actual f!?% are they doing here.

but i'm still positive any of the upcoming stuff will be at least ok!

ps: happy to say i bought the vtg shirt in mint condition for 10 bucks incl. postage from a german second hand marketplace 2 weeks ago

Last edited:
just got the new stripe polo, thank you @ elimmie elimmie !

comparison - vintage XL vs retro xxl:

IMG_8424.jpg

IMG_8422.jpg

IMG_8423.jpg

MASSIVELY disappointed by the retro:
- no challenge court logo on the sleeve
- wrong logo inside
- wrong design, 3 stripes more than on the og and wrong scaling
- completely wrong coloring, especially stipes and also the nike embroidering
- poorest plastic materials, vtg was all cotton
- really baaaad cut, way too tight in the sleeves and collar, crazy oversized below the sleeves - xl vtg collar is wider than the xxl retro collar etc. wow!!

what the actual f!?% are they doing here.

but i'm still positive any of the upcoming stuff will be at least ok!
Nike ALWAYS 💩 ing the bed. :smh:

I'm irrationally bothered by the way that model's wearing the Agassi shirt. Flip that collar down, FFS.

Back
Top Bottom