🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

from sneakernews

Nike Completes The Set, Releases Air Tech Challenge II “French Open”

The French Open is ready to begin, so expect Nike to unveil the fourth and final special edition Air Tech Challenge II colorway of the Grand Slam set.

But that image got me thinking I wouldnt mind a "cool grey" cw of them. Nike released the shoes that will be worn by the players on court not the ATC II Slam cw 

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-tennis-unveils-athlete-looks-for-paris#/inline/29454

I wasn't specific.  Nike released their new lunar ballistic and vapor lines for the French Open.  I'm just wondering when we'll hear any news about a special edition ATCii.  I'm hopeful like the rest of us in this thread. 
Actually, we were just talking about this a couple days ago...  But no news yet. 

EDIT ~ Check that... there it is. 
nerd.gif

EDIT 2 ~ Nevermind... it was just Sneakernews deducing that given RG's about to start, the RG-version should be out soon... but we've been talking about this throughout this thread... not really "news".   Carry on. 

Last edited:
It looks, I dunno... off.  Then again, it could have changed over the years.  

Last edited:

from sneakernews

Nike Completes The Set, Releases Air Tech Challenge II “French Open”

The French Open is ready to begin, so expect Nike to unveil the fourth and final special edition Air Tech Challenge II colorway of the Grand Slam set.

But that image got me thinking I wouldnt mind a "cool grey" cw of them. Nike released the shoes that will be worn by the players on court not the ATC II Slam cw 

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-tennis-unveils-athlete-looks-for-paris#/inline/29454
the ATC IIs would look dope with a greyscale colorway

especially with a black base instead of white

ughhh just let me NikeID theseee

looking to get my 1st pair of these. how's the sizing on them??
IMO TTS maybe .5 down for grand slams cuz the leather is softer.

You should be able to find TG instore locally so you can try them on and decide for yourself 

He put 7 pairs back up online so I wonder if he is going to try to cancel orders.

I hope not that would be dirty. I've bought from him before so I know he's legit. i'm hoping he just had more than 1 full size run and relisted the 2nd batch for more. We should know some time tonight if we end up getting our tracking number. He is 12 hours ahead of us so he will either ship today or cancel our order.

Yea the negative feedback he would receive wouldn't benefit him in the long run. Anyone smart enough would never order from him again then.

Back
Top Bottom