🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Venus Williams is in the Top 10. Let's celebrate that instead of talking about her age, says @JulietMacur
https://t.co/4P3yB4RN2D
DH2oHk3W0AAt3Fg.jpg

Anybody have any advice when waiting out for shoes? Did anybody wait in line for the 2014 AJ3's? I'm thinking about going, but I don't really know what to expect. I've never waited in line before...

Anybody have any advice when waiting out for shoes? Did anybody wait in line for the 2014 AJ3's? I'm thinking about going, but I don't really know what to expect. I've never waited in line before...
I stood in line at Flight 23 in 2014. For there around 1.5-2 hours before. Was about 8-10 in line. Line grew considerably the closer it got to opening but they still had pairs and the sneakerheads looking to sell them went back through the line and doubled up.

Went back to the hotel to drop off shoes then walked to Nike town and they had tons of pairs lining the wall behind the registers. Got another pair there (used them later to trade for black pair).

This seems like a different scenario with the pop up shop, so I'm not sure what it will be like compared to 2014.

I stood in line at Flight 23 in 2014. For there around 1.5-2 hours before. Was about 8-10 in line. Line grew considerably the closer it got to opening but they still had pairs and the sneakerheads looking to sell them went back through the line and doubled up.

Went back to the hotel to drop off shoes then walked to Nike town and they had tons of pairs lining the wall behind the registers. Got another pair there (used them later to trade for black pair).

This seems like a different scenario with the pop up shop, so I'm not sure what it will be like compared to 2014.
Agreed this is a different situation. That's good info tho. 1.5-2 isn't a horrible wait, especially with only a few in line at that point. That's kind of what I had in mind. So I might venture up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm meeting RF tonight, feeling like a little kid on Christmas morning

Also the Kith event for tonight was a limited guest list, that's why when it pop up on the app it was already booked
Were you just able to book a spot? Either way that's awesome. Come back with some pics of the merch they have!!

I'm meeting RF tonight, feeling like a little kid on Christmas morning

Also the Kith event for tonight was a limited guest list, that's why when it pop up on the app it was already booked
Yeah, you know the drill...pics or it didn't happen (I'm kidding)

Last edited by a moderator:
I shoook his hand!!!!!
Sick...are they selling gear? People already have on eBay saying they bought there. I could rant forever about this, but I hate these resellers, especially for actual tennis fans. Half these dudes have no clue who Fed is, just trying to make a buck. Total joke

Been looking for this thread the last few days :smh:

I'm assuming I'll have absolutely zero chance at these? Still salty over the last 2 that released

So in that Nike pic looks like grigor is wearing a plain grey Henley. Sock and Kyrios are wearing that weird shirt

I plan to go to Kith tomorrow morning but have to go to work and noon. Who know if the line will be that 2 hours long? And it open publicly for everyone right?

Back
Top Bottom