đź’’ Married At First Sight đź‘°: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I saw something online regarding Arris and Jasmine, and folks trying to figure out why he isn't attracted to her. The most obvious guess is possibly her teeth. I can see that being an issue especially if you're a kisser, but would that really stop you from getting it cracking? Considering the fact he's done orgys and stuff, I don't think that's it. Someone also talked about the possibility of her having an odor. Now that I can see, because it would turn me all the way off. The crazy part is of course, he didn't get to pick her. Had they gone the normal route of dating, I'm sure he would've picked up on it, and just ghosted her. Unfortunately, he signed up for MAFS, so essentially he's stuck. He probably doesn't want to come off as the bad guy and dead her on TV, and it has to be weird to bring that up to someone especially under the circumstances. That seems a bit more plausible, but still a bit of a reach. Personally, I'm beginning to think he feels like she's just boring all around. He's made several comments about her not doing adventurous things, and not living. She seems inexperienced sexually, while he comes off as a deviant :lol: I feel like he thinks the P is going to be wack, and she's going to be a prude so he's not getting turned on by her at all.

I'm looking at her at that retreat in them tights, and that bathing suit, she's nice as hell. Even if she's a little inexperienced, if shorty is feeling you, she'd be willing to open up to almost whatever you want and need. I know it's dope to have a person who knows him/herself and is free and open. But as long as the person is willing to experiment, why not take the chance? I'm really curious to find out what Arris' reason(s) is.

Last edited:
I saw something online regarding Arris and Jasmine, and folks trying to figure out why he isn't attracted to her. The most obvious guess is possibly her teeth. I can see that being an issue especially if you're a kisser, but would that really stop you from getting it cracking? Considering the fact he's done orgys and stuff, I don't think that's it. Someone also talked about the possibility of her having an odor. Now that I can see, because it would turn me all the way off. The crazy part is of course, he didn't get to pick her. Had they gone the normal route of dating, I'm sure he would've picked up on it, and just ghosted her. Unfortunately, he signed up for MAFS, so essentially he's stuck. He probably doesn't want to come off as the bad guy and dead her on TV, and it has to be weird to bring that up to someone especially under the circumstances. That seems a bit more plausible, but still a bit of a reach. Personally, I'm beginning to think he feels like she's just boring all around. He's made several comments about her not doing adventurous things, and not living. She seems inexperienced sexually, while he comes off as a deviant :lol: I feel like he thinks the P is going to be wack, and she's going to be a prude so he's not getting turned on by her at all.

I'm looking at her at that retreat in them tights, and that bathing suit, she's nice as hell. Even if she's a little inexperienced, if shorty is feeling you, she'd be willing to open up to almost whatever you want and need. I know it's dope to have a person who knows him/herself and is free and open. But as long as the person is willing to experiment, why not take the chance? I'm really curious to find out what Arris' reason(s) is.
Called homie a deviant. LMAO. You think she has an odor down there or bad breath? Either or those easy fixes unless it is something deeper. Let her know off camera there are odors in certain areas that need addressing. You right she seems real reserved but those the best ones. You know they haven't experienced much so you can shape her and mold her how you want. What Plies say

Took her from the bench now turned her into a starter
Taste like suga, smell like water
Now she into goons, all off what I taught her
What I do to her make her care about me harder

Some of the best ones are the quite reserved ones, still remember one in particular. :nthat:. Son just need to at least see what it's like and find out what she is working with.

I don't think it's an odor (breath or otherwise), but it is possible. The problem with that is, in normal interactions you'd probably ghost the person right? You wouldn't have a sit down with them and tell them about it. So if you're forced into this kind of relationship, and this is an issue. Will you really be trying to have that convo when your true nature would be to dead that person? I know I wouldn't, lol. I'd be planning my exit, because I'm not that invested in a new person. Although they may be easy fixes, this relationship is too new for us to be having that discussion :lol:.

Called homie a deviant. LMAO. You think she has an odor down there or bad breath? Either or those easy fixes unless it is something deeper. Let her know off camera there are odors in certain areas that need addressing. You right she seems real reserved but those the best ones. You know they haven't experienced much so you can shape her and mold her how you want. What Plies say

Took her from the bench now turned her into a starter
Taste like suga, smell like water
Now she into goons, all off what I taught her
What I do to her make her care about me harder

Some of the best ones are the quite reserved ones, still remember one in particular. :nthat:. Son just need to at least see what it's like and find out what she is working with.

Exactly my point. You get you one of those, and you got her open, she'd be down for almost anything you want. She'd probably blow his mind. Most often, people just need the right person to bring those things out of them. The way Jasmine be talking, it sounds like she never had that and needs it. Even in the hot tub she was like, she never had sex any place crazy. She's crying out for help, but Arris only sees a prude :lol: He's not getting the hints :smh:

Exactly my point. You get you one of those, and you got her open, she'd be down for almost anything you want. She'd probably blow his mind. Most often, people just need the right person to bring those things out of them. The way Jasmine be talking, it sounds like she never had that and needs it. Even in the hot tub she was like, she never had sex any place crazy. She's crying out for help, but Arris only sees a prude :lol: He's not getting the hints :smh:
I remember talking to this prude chick right after high school, didn't have time to jump through the hoops for the goal. Came across her later on after two kids, she wasn't prude but them activities were enjoyable.
We don't know what the issue is tbh. I think it's Arris
You could be right, not discounting anything. However he is the one doing all the talking asking all the questions and she like well act on it. His cousin was even like you need to go sleep with your wife, and you know she ALWAYS hatin. LOL.

Damn this chick trying to let Arris hit so bad. He hit her with the stiff arm every time. I know I am hella behind on the episode where Clint took Gina out on his boat.

YO! Arris is a deviant like I said :rofl: I'm only halfway through the most recent ep, and what he's asking shorty to do is hilarious.

She seems cool with it tho, she just has to get over the hump. He definitely could turn her out if he's willing.

She seems cool with it tho, she just has to get over the hump. He definitely could turn her out if he's willing.
Not caught up but the problem is he wants to move to fast and he isn't doing the groundwork first. Dude still has to do the courting phase first.

I think they’ll go 1/5 (Chris and Nicole are the only ones I see making it). Shaq/Kirsten MIGHT work but Arris/Jasmine and Clint/Gina are TOAST.

How the hell did Clint/Gina live together for 8 weeks, slept in separate rooms the whole time, and barely talked about anything sexual. They are legit like friends more than a married couple. I don’t think I have seen that on this show. Wild.

I think they’ll go 1/5 (Chris and Nicole are the only ones I see making it). Shaq/Kirsten MIGHT work but Arris/Jasmine and Clint/Gina are TOAST.

How the hell did Clint/Gina live together for 8 weeks, slept in separate rooms the whole time, and barely talked about anything sexual. They are legit like friends more than a married couple. I don’t think I have seen that on this show. Wild.

I see that 1/5 outcome as well, however, I feel like Chris might eventually get fed up with her neurotic *** :lol:

As for Clint and Gina, at this point they're just there for the check. They're not even trying.

Nicole is a menace. How you going to volunteer what happened with Jasmine, but leave out the part where a guy was all in your face? Jasmine didn't do anything and mentioned her husband just like Nicole, but Nicole doesn't tell Chris her part. Nah man, that ain't right. She always wants to be in other people's ****, she needs to mind her business. Airris was smart to not say anything to Clint about Mackinley.

Airris on decision day...

IMG7743751842720531117.gif

This show has fallen off a Cliff. Y’all want some shenanigans?….watch season 4 of “Love After lockup”

Kevin….is one of the greatest characters in reality tv history.

Dawg has a 17 year old goth son, but he wilding in the streets :lol:. All gas!

He’s one of us!

My boy Arris really ain’t feelin her, ain’t never heard a dude say we should wait to have sex. :smh: He said it feels like a weight on his shoulders.

This show has fallen off a Cliff. Y’all want some shenanigans?….watch season 4 of “Love After lockup”

He’s one of us!

Is that not a cop?

What is the cop doing? :lol:

Dude thought he wasn't going to knock him out and then it was lights out. The way he drove off :lol:

Is that not a cop?

What is the cop doing? :lol:

Dude thought he wasn't going to knock him out and then it was lights out. The way he drove off :lol:

Lol nah. These dudes dating chicks from jail :lol:. I guess they run in similar circles. Dude that got laid out, is friend zoned..but trying to get the jail chick. Other dude a true boss playa. Just pulled up on shorty, and tried to get her to leave with him, then put hands on ole boy for talking reckless :lol:

Put it like this, shorty was supposed to leave with the dude that got laid out…and it didn’t go that way after he got beat up lol.

I’m telling you, watch this show. It is unreal

Lol nah. These dudes dating chicks from jail :lol:. I guess they run in similar circles. Dude that got laid out, is friend zoned..but trying to get the jail chick. Other dude a true boss playa. Just pulled up on shorty, and tried to get her to leave with him, then put hands on ole boy for talking reckless :lol:

Put it like this, shorty was supposed to leave with the dude that got laid out…and it didn’t go that way after he got beat up lol.

I’m telling you, watch this show. It is unreal
Nah I got what the 2 dudes are there for.

Im talking about the dude in uniform that clearly says OFFICER on it who just watched dude knock the guy out and then have some concern and tried to wake him up. WHAT IS HE DOING? :lol: He didn't even look at dude after he obviously committed assault.

Also that NTer got balls to knock a dude out in front of a guy in uniform and drive off like that.

It looks crazy. I gotta assume that was an actor or something.

Yeah definitely an officer but he trash if a cop. Didn’t call for backup, I assume he didn’t arrest homie because he didn’t have backup. Then he let him drive off and thought he might not be a “real” cop.

Watching MAF, Kirsten really want him to buy “her” a house but meanwhile she grew up in house from Little House on The Prarie. :smh:

Women man I swear stay in that BS. Hell I could buy a chick a house as well based off the house she grew up in. Probably 100 thousand house.

He’s one of us!

This is what I watch now instead of MAFS.

Back
Top Bottom