💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Without even clicking the video, the answer is yes.

But it's the exploitation of those WILLINGLY being exploited, so is it wrong?

No, if it doesn't go too far. Yes, if it goes too far and wrecks the person's life, but they willingly did it. Does it still make it wrong? Idk. People just want to be famous and be exposed for the most part. It's a double-edged sword.

Those have always been my feelings on it, since the explosion of reality TV and all types of variations of shows.

I was JUST wondering about the show this thread about (Married At First Sight) the other day. Am I tripping or is the wait between seasons typically not this long? I know it’s based around aepps20 aepps20 ‘s way in Denver, CO but I haven’t heard/seen anything, nothing popping up in my schedule recordings and the preview clips at the end of last season were sparse.

I was JUST wondering about the show this thread about (Married At First Sight) the other day. Am I tripping or is the wait between seasons typically not this long? I know it’s based around aepps20 aepps20 ‘s way in Denver, CO but I haven’t heard/seen anything, nothing popping up in my schedule recordings and the preview clips at the end of last season were sparse.
I’m waiting for that season. I will watch again when that happens. When Basic Caucasian Sex dude and his wife finally called it quits they were living here in Denver.

cot damn they moved to Denver? Seemed like they were never had a stable living situation

I’m sure it was Beth’s idea

It’s mutual exploitation. My favorite show is Love After Lockup. Been watching that show since season one and some of these folks act up because the WE TV checks provide supplemental or primary income

Yep! One of the interesting parts I see (with the 90 day fiancé crew/spin-offs and other shows like this) is people changing, and becoming reality tv actors essentially. Playing up their lives even more. Getting plastic surgery/changing their aesthetic. And letting the producers guide their life storylines :lol:

Those people changing right before your eyes in the worst ways. While the producers use the checks as a carrot skit…and they make cheap spin offs with crazy profits.

It’s the perfect-evil finesse

Yep! One of the interesting parts I see (with the 90 day fiancé crew/spin-offs and other shows like this) is people changing, and becoming reality tv actors essentially. Playing up their lives even more. Getting plastic surgery/changing their aesthetic. And letting the producers guide their life storylines :lol:

Those people changing right before your eyes in the worst ways. While the producers use the checks as a carrot skit…and they make cheap spin offs with crazy profits.

It’s the perfect-evil finesse
No doubt. This is a full time job for them.

I saw the bump and had to re-orient my mental calendar with the new date :lol: So two and half weeks away but how are they going to throw that spoiler in there, though? Season must be that trash that they are spinning it to grab watchers early or there is an okie doke coming

So many red flags with this first up for these choices.

Also the story behind the bride that dipped and then a replacement :smh:

Show really is just a ratings grab now

1707008782964.gif

This season been trash. Idk what is more sad, this season, basketball, or me choosing to watch this show over any game that is on Wednesday at 8pm.

This the season when there’s nothing to watch on tv I just put it on in the background for some noise

Austin scared of the poom poom. Probably got ED.

Brennan checked out from the beginning. Emily always got that scorned look every time I look up.

Clare and Cameron DOA

Michael and Orion looking for their “beard”

Terrible ****ing season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom