💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Nah I got what the 2 dudes are there for.

Im talking about the dude in uniform that clearly says OFFICER on it who just watched dude knock the guy out and then have some concern and tried to wake him up. WHAT IS HE DOING? :lol: He didn't even look at dude after he obviously committed assault.

Also that NTer got balls to knock a dude out in front of a guy in uniform and drive off like that.

It looks crazy. I gotta assume that was an actor or something.

Yeah. Most def an actor or “peace officer” :lol:. That stood out to me too. You know how these shows are. Prolly just made STAFF put on another uniform

They got some of the most hilarious characters. Like, some of these people cannot be real. On season 5, even more insane lol

Shorty was never really rocking with Miles out in N.O. so I’m not surprised, seemed like they stayed together for some business…Good for yo finding another one tho

You up on Dope Boy Derrick & Big Monique :lol:

That boy a trip!

I sure am fam. Literally every time I see them on the screen 😂. Dude has like 20 phones and was essentially boxed out of da paint by Big Mo and her O line when she got his phone and dipped to da bathroom. Protected her better than Jeff Saturday protected Payton Manning. Hilarious when his Trans Sister and other Sister fought Big MO’s O line. Big Mo hit him up with da old school NT angles 😂

I sure am fam. Literally every time I see them on the screen 😂. Dude has like 20 phones and was essentially boxed out of da paint by Big Mo and her O line when she got his phone and dipped to da bathroom. Protected her better than Jeff Saturday protected Payton Manning. Hilarious when his Trans Sister and other Sister fought Big MO’s O line. Big Mo hit him up with da old school NT angles 😂

:rofl:
:rofl:

Love love after lockup. lol.

Kevin is hilarious such a big liar.

what yall think about cameron the rapper. lol

Love love after lockup. lol.

Kevin is hilarious such a big liar.

what yall think about cameron the rapper. lol

You hip too? Is that shorty from Florida, with the very smart & well adjusted little girl…who is bringing the 5ft Jailbird YouTube rapper, who clearly has mental issues to her home.

That one? :lol: :smh:

Why is she doing that. Terrible

Imma have to catch up on Love after Lockup now :lol:

Oh I do remember Marcelino and Brittany as well. Unless someone came afterwards, I think Brittany the only person that got her **** together after jail. All the others were straight bums :lol:

Imma have to catch up on Love after Lockup now :lol:

Oh I do remember Marcelino and Brittany as well. Unless someone came afterwards, I think Brittany the only person that got her **** together after jail. All the others were straight bums :lol:
They still on there. Marcelino was/is a scumbag. They moved to FL tho.

Nicole is a menace. How you going to volunteer what happened with Jasmine, but leave out the part where a guy was all in your face? Jasmine didn't do anything and mentioned her husband just like Nicole, but Nicole doesn't tell Chris her part. Nah man, that ain't right. She always wants to be in other people's ****, she needs to mind her business. Airris was smart to not say anything to Clint about Mackinley.

Bro - a group of guys rolled up on her and repeatedly called her husband a Beta and she ultimately agreed that he’s a “Grown Beta”!!!! What part of the game is that!?!?

I think I have two more episodes left. The last one on my DVR titled “Decision Day” and the one before that titled “Our Last Rodeo”. It’s weird because it looks Our Past Rodeo looks like it’s in the D Day setting. Weird. Anyway - going to watch up until Game 7 tip off

Chris’ colorblocked shawl collar is tux is crazy. That’s some southern **** if I’ve ever seen it :lol:

Also - this Love After Lockup sounds raucous as hell :lol: What channel/platform can I stream on? Are they standalone seasons or do I need to start from S1?

Finally caught up through Part 1 of the Reunion. So it’s kind of interesting because we have been going in on Pastor Cal and Dr. Pepper for some of these matches but based on some of the information they are revealing after the fact, even the participants are like “Yeah, they met everything I asked for…” (at least physically). However, there seems to be a “but” from at least one party.

I think Kirsten/Shaq could have worked but they needed more time. He is either into dudes or oblivious/jaded due to prior experiences.

Clint and Gina was so weird to me but I guess it just came to attraction…similar with Arris and Jasmine although there seems to be a lot to unpack behind the scenes with them because he kept harping on “keeping some things private”.

Mac being an executive in the cannabis industry was NOT expected :lol: :smokin Hope things with Gina work out but I think he’ll be fine. I dislike Dom’s demeanor. She is one of the least serious MAFS participants that I can remember. I can’t totally go in on her because she’s so young but it’s way you don’t cast someone that age with an older dude, especially considering Mac’s circumstances.

Nicole and Chris seem to be chugging along and now the dad even loves him. He doesn’t seem like he’s built long-term for Nicole’s spontaneity especially when it comes to finances but they’re doing great right now.

I wonder if after Part 2 of the Reunion that they’ll jump into the new season. I haven’t seen much concrete information it. Does anyone know where it’s going to be located? Some cursory research said they had a casting call in Chicago,IL so spring/summer or summer/fall there might be the move.

Justin reveals he got some syndrome that makes him more feminine and flabby.

Got an extra X chromosome.

Finally caught up through Part 1 of the Reunion. So it’s kind of interesting because we have been going in on Pastor Cal and Dr. Pepper for some of these matches but based on some of the information they are revealing after the fact, even the participants are like “Yeah, they met everything I asked for…” (at least physically). However, there seems to be a “but” from at least one party.

I think Kirsten/Shaq could have worked but they needed more time. He is either into dudes or oblivious/jaded due to prior experiences.

Clint and Gina was so weird to me but I guess it just came to attraction…similar with Arris and Jasmine although there seems to be a lot to unpack behind the scenes with them because he kept harping on “keeping some things private”.

Mac being an executive in the cannabis industry was NOT expected :lol: :smokin Hope things with Gina work out but I think he’ll be fine. I dislike Dom’s demeanor. She is one of the least serious MAFS participants that I can remember. I can’t totally go in on her because she’s so young but it’s way you don’t cast someone that age with an older dude, especially considering Mac’s circumstances.

Nicole and Chris seem to be chugging along and now the dad even loves him. He doesn’t seem like he’s built long-term for Nicole’s spontaneity especially when it comes to finances but they’re doing great right now.

I wonder if after Part 2 of the Reunion that they’ll jump into the new season. I haven’t seen much concrete information it. Does anyone know where it’s going to be located? Some cursory research said they had a casting call in Chicago,IL so spring/summer or summer/fall there might be the move.
Might just skip to the reunion.

Back
Top Bottom