💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
New season begins tonight :pimp:

off rip, Brett gonna join the MAFS stable of douchebags. He’s gonna make Mike, Zach, Brandon and the leader, Matt proud.

Brett definitely has D-bag Hall of Fame potential. LOL @ him having Tolstoy book he clearly hadn't read on his bedside counter.

My picks to stay together are Christina and Henry and Karen and Miles

New season begins tonight :pimp:

off rip, Brett gonna join the MAFS stable of douchebags. He’s gonna make Mike, Zach, Brandon and the leader, Matt proud.

You can’t forget Luke :lol: He was more of a douchebag than Brandon who I felt was just flat out crazy and Mike who has unresolved issues. All definitely first-ballot MAFS Scum HOFers in their own right, though.

Brett definitely has D-bag Hall of Fame potential. LOL @ him having Tolstoy book he clearly hadn't read on his bedside counter.

My picks to stay together are Christina and Henry and Karen and Miles

I could for sure see Christina and Henry but why the faith in Miles? Just the thought of him had Karen shook AF in that preview clip :lol:

I would be thoroughly surprised if Brett isn’t a flaming *******. Also don’t forget that Olivia wanted a dude who was making bank and she makes more than Brett so I can see him getting in his feels. That could be the perfect storm for some drama :lol:

You can’t forget Luke :lol: He was more of a douchebag than Brandon who I felt was just flat out crazy and Mike who has unresolved issues. All definitely first-ballot MAFS Scum HOFers in their own right, though.
Yes how could I forgot about Luke :lol:

oh yea and Woody outchea for the camera time
D88B6F9E-C9D5-46D1-B797-AF79A5522CAE.png

I don’t have faith in ANY of these couples but if I had to choose one, it would probably be Miles and Karen.

Yes how could I forgot about Luke :lol:

oh yea and Woody outchea for the camera time
D88B6F9E-C9D5-46D1-B797-AF79A5522CAE.png

I don’t have faith in ANY of these couples but if I had to choose one, it would probably be Miles and Karen.

Woooowwwww I hope production and editors caught on quick and make Woodrow look like trash in the episodes.

Back
Top Bottom