💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Bennett is just straight up weird. Nothing normal about that dude all. From the peddy cab to the hat to the all female supporting cast while tux shopping to never owning a smart phone :lol: He was turning UP at the bachelor party, though :pimp: I think it can work because he do his lil thespian thing and raise the kids while she does her doctor thing and keeps the lights on.

Miles actually seems like a good guy tbh. I am pulling for him and Lite Mayo Pete aka Henry.

Woody is already doing the most. He's going to be annoying AF. I can already tell that I will be in slandering him for the next 13-14 weeks.

Brett is the worst. His family enabling his womanizing with their ex-girlfriends patronage. His comments about attraction (it being a wrap if he isn't attracted to her and her definitely being attracted to him). Drunkenly accosting Henry's girl friend :rofl: Shady dipping on the bachelor party :smh: :lol:

All of the women seem normal so far tbh. No Taylor's or Katie's (Season 10) NVM - typed that before the Karen meltdown :lol: Y'all are ragging on Christina but I don't see any major problems. I do find it odd she's 30 and never gotten flowers.

Karen with NT detective work :wow: The back-and-forth between her in the bathroom and him getting ready is gut-wrenching. Feel bad for dude |l

Dog Amelia got them hair pits :sick: These herbal tea earthy chicks something else man. Bennett the perfect husband. She wants a stay at home husband and Bennett ain’t got **** going for himself. My man ain’t know what to do with them strippers but made it do what it do :lol:

Miles a good dude man. Hope he and Karen stay together. Jamie was utterly disgusted by Doug season 1 and look now...they still married and got two kids.

Amani a basic cutie....if that makes sense. She for the turn up when need be and I approve. Sucks she’s with this seasons attention seeker in Woody. Her and Miles would’ve been a better match.

Pastor Cal gonna be annoyed by Brett I can feel it. Many faces of Pastor Cal will be upon us this season. Brett really think he’s that dude :smh: Just corny.

I feel like Christina gonna bully Henry :lol:

Brett really think he’s that dude :smh: Just corny.

So much this. He’s lame AF and I like how in the one-on-one Miles started the dialogue of “This guy Brett has a lot of confidence. I’m not sure if he’s hiding something or trying to overcompensate.” He’s gonna get flustered at some point and have a breakdown or get exposed.

I feel like Christina gonna bully Henry :lol:

He certainly fits the profile of someone who would get bullied. Henry isn’t going to know how to act if Christina truly has anxiety problems and is overly emotional.

Woody is already doing the most. He's going to be annoying AF. I can already tell that I will be in slandering him for the next 13-14 weeks.

Brett is the worst. His family enabling his womanizing with their ex-girlfriends patronage. His comments about attraction (it being a wrap if he isn't attracted to her and her definitely being attracted to him). Drunkenly accosting Henry's girl friend :rofl: Shady dipping on the bachelor party :smh: :lol:

What happened with Brett’s family and the ex’s?

I knew I wouldn’t like Woody when I saw his lil *** in that trench going to brunch :rofl:

Pastor Cal going to be frustrated as hell this season :lol:. In order:

3A00B9B9-9E0A-4C87-9628-5CF647C1B59D.jpeg

062FF808-09F4-40B6-8C43-C9E838C0F87D.jpeg

7136B239-2A13-4438-B5C9-487C9D1C02F8.jpeg

Brett seem like he playing up for the cameras, but def a wild boy. He bout to do a number on that lil white girl. And Woody like 5’3. Karen just seem Unsettled (she look good as hell tho). That boy miles working an uphill battle. He do too much, it’s a wrap.

What happened with Brett’s family and the ex’s?

I knew I wouldn’t like Woody when I saw his lil *** in that trench going to brunch :rofl:

When they first got to brunch his pops asked “Are we here to discuss all your ex-girlfriends?” and he replied
“Which ones?” to which everyone shared a hearty laugh. They thought it was sweet when he was fooling around then wanted to get all serious and concerned once he said that he was getting married at first sight. SMFH.

Pastor Cal going to be frustrated as hell this season :lol:. In order:

3A00B9B9-9E0A-4C87-9628-5CF647C1B59D.jpeg

062FF808-09F4-40B6-8C43-C9E838C0F87D.jpeg

7136B239-2A13-4438-B5C9-487C9D1C02F8.jpeg

Brett seem like he playing up for the cameras, but def a wild boy. He bout to do a number on that lil white girl. And Woody like 5’3. Karen just seem Unsettled (she look good as hell tho). That boy miles working an uphill battle. He do too much, it’s a wrap.

Didn’t know you watched this show too :pimp: Shenangians in here about to be on another level :lol:

Just got done watching last night's episode:
- this dude Woody is a fool. What wore a jacket that's 3 sizes too big. Hes just in it for the internet fame

- Brett It's overcompensating for something.
- it's interesting that Amelia grew up in a household where her mother was the primary breadwinner because we all know Bennett doesn't make a single dime.
- I think Karen can warm up to her husband If she's willing to give it time. It kind of gives me a Jephte and Shaniece vibe
- Bid Bennett piss his pants at the Bachelor party:

Baddest wife ranking
1. Karen
2. Christina
3. Amani
4. Amelia
5. Olivia

Last edited:
this dude Woody is a fool. What wore a jacket that's 3 sizes too big. Hes just in it for the internet fame

I noticed that too and was thinking about this last night! I was on MAFS, I’ll be damned if I’m letting them pick out where I’m getting my wedding fit from. The tailors at the tuxedo shops are worse than the experts. Got dudes out here looking Perk or the Jordan gif with those shoulders :sick:
04C7B8E4-4728-47BF-89E6-3E9F0F5A6FE9.jpeg

8A9B35F9-FE04-43B7-ACFA-E54FC1F4EB53.gif

I noticed that too and was thinking about this last night! I was on MAFS, I’ll be damned if I’m letting them pick out where I’m getting my wedding fit from. The tailors at the tuxedo shops are worse than the experts. Got dudes out here looking Perk or the Jordan gif with those shoulders :sick:
04C7B8E4-4728-47BF-89E6-3E9F0F5A6FE9.jpeg

8A9B35F9-FE04-43B7-ACFA-E54FC1F4EB53.gif
I was talking about this jacket here. Maybe it's early but he comes across like he's trying way too hard.
20200716_210959.jpg

Last edited:
I was talking about this jacket here. Maybe it's early but he comes across like he's trying way too hard.
20200716_210959.jpg

I'm very interested to see how his relationship unfolds because it's one thing to be extra in large group settings but doing that 1-on-1 with his wife is going to be extra cringe. Bruh said he wanted to get married so he had a yamb so he could share the news of his promotion with someone other than his mom. Trainwreck waiting to happen

I'm thinking they didnt learn anything production wise so expect the next two eps to be 4 hours still doing the wedding ceremonies and maybe by the end of episode 4 they tease the honeymoons.

Did Bennett s
I'm thinking they didnt learn anything production wise so expect the next two eps to be 4 hours still doing the wedding ceremonies and maybe by the end of episode 4 they tease the honeymoons.

My wife and I were just talking about this! Please hurry up the wedding stuff! We're essentially watching the same thing 5 times in a row. The weddings are the least interesting part of the show IMO

I hate this **** and why I usually don't want until they sit down with the family the day after the weddings. This show will show a scene 2-3 times over two episodes wasting mad time. then have the nerve to be on for an hour and sixteen minutes every week

I hate this **** and why I usually don't want until they sit down with the family the day after the weddings. This show will show a scene 2-3 times over two episodes wasting mad time. then have the nerve to be on for an hour and sixteen minutes every week

Prior to this season I only binged this show so I wasn’t tripping on the drawn out weddings. Now that I’m watching live and reading all of your posts, I realized it will be damn near a month from the premiere until we start to get true relationship drama

Strippers at the bachelor party IG’s

NT detectives :lol: :nthat:

RE: mytmouse76 mytmouse76 's post about meeting the parents. I feel for Miles because Karen's mom already wasn't with the ****s from jump. If she see's her daughter crying while getting ready and finds out why then she's going do double down on being an ******* when she meets Miles |l

Didn't even notice his whole crotch area looking lime he soiled himself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom