💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Has it been said why they haven’t done the show in a city on the west side of the U.S.?
I figured they would never go to Cali cuz it’s gon be nothin but obvious “actors” on there, but good question why they ain’t touch somewhere like Denver or something

They gave this wild chick who got drunk at the bachelorette party a square.

Also did he admit he had some scam wedding?

Last edited:
Virginia looking to get drunk. Asked for a drink like half a dozen times now.

Y'all peep these 80-20 kisses she giving? :lol:

Did they show all the weddings in the first or they still stretching it out?
Bruh you know they still stretching it out.

They just finished the second wedding. 3 more to go and I don't think they'll finish the next one before the end of this two hour show with a hour and like 15 min left.

Last edited:
There's a guest of Briana's at the back that gave this look when she saw Vincent :rofl: Like he was super ugly or she was wild disappointed :lol:

Okay they actually finished another wedding.

Last edited:
There's a guest of Briana's at the back that gave this look when she saw Vincent :rofl: Like he was super ugly or she was wild disappointed :lol:

Okay they actually finished another wedding.
Gonna gave to catch a rewatch tomorrow. Cable was acting crazy but I didn’t peep this. Idk why though no ayo but Vince is a handsome dude, seems chill as hell too. I think they could be this season’s woody & Amani.

Watched the first two episodes over the weekend and here are some observations

Couples Commentary

Vincent and Brianna are a vibe. I had high hoped for them based off the solo interviews then it was confirmed when they met in person. Glad they made it through the food conversation at dinner because Vincent's voice started cracking and trembling when he thought she was going to cut him off from Chik-Fil-A. Had him justifying how much and why he eats it :lol:

Erik and Virginia is got damb trap :lol: Didn't see them working together after Episode 1 but then at wedding they initially seemed to hit off. However, at least with the way It was edited, Erik and his parents looked shook when she went to the bar asking for shots and win :lol: Then things started getting real at dinner. Erik was undeniably shook when he heard she liked to party. As someone pointed out earlier - a 34 y/o laidback, military dude that got divorced 3 years ago (peep he didn't bring that up) and a 26 y/o party girl ain't it. Shorty was throwing up in the bathroom at the bachelorette party. The implosion is coming :nerd:

Where do I even start with Paige and Chris :smh: This man introduced himself to world talmbout some "I want want a max seven kids". ***** what?!?! He out here trying to make the next Jacksons or Kardashians. One of the most obvious reasons that he was clearly selected to incite chaos is that he has two broken engagements with the most recent being three years ago?. SUS. Before even catching up on this thread and seeing the bombs that were dropped I KNEW he was this season's scumbag. Going to be interesting to see if he makes MASFS Scumbag Mt. Rushmore.

Clara and Ryan is......interesting. Like atlsfinest atlsfinest and solewoman solewoman pointed out, this is by far the safest "interracial" relationship they could have gone with, if we even want to call it that, because famb definitely has the Proud Boys haircut and looks like he was at the Capitol on January 6th. Wild that she said she wanted an "ethnically ambiguous", "basic", "average" guy. That lowkey sounds like "I want a really regular bezzy light skinned black guy"....and that's what she got. If we stayed together I would be mad as hell when I saw that live :lol: . They seemed to get along but his emotional walls may be their downfall. We'll see.

Haley and Jacob was another couple that I thought was immediately doomed. The 10-year age difference is apart of that but also the fact that he gravitates towards the 80s. The **** is a 90s baby 'spose to do with that? Very weird match but we'll see.

General Observations (ironically all about Chris :lol: )
  • It was hilarious seeing Chris be a weirdo with all those strange questions and hypotheticals when all the dudes first met up. Every single dude shaded him off-camera in their solo interview. He's going to be the guy that annoys everyone this
  • I think them being butthurt about Chris being late is too much but when did he do? He made a scene coming in with the blowup doll and tried to big time them with the “Things spilled over at work” and “Shots on me” (like everything isn't paid for). He’s doing the most
  • I understand that Chris made it out the mud, which is admirable, but he's trying waaaaayyyyyyy too hard to flex for the camera and show off. He said “I hope she’s not after me for my money.” Bro...the whole point of the show is that she doesn’t even know you :lol: I think he just wants the audience to know he’s got a little cake. We get it.

Power Rankings after Week 2 (Based on Intrigue/Drama)
  1. Paige and Chris
  2. Erik and Virgina (Largely because she's going to a partying, drunken mess)
  3. Haley and Jacob (I see drama brewing there like Brett/Olivia. Jacob is going to be in that scumbag tier which is one below the GOATs)
  4. Clara and Ryan (He's an insurrectionist so you know he's going to have twisted views and act like a BAN. Or should I say BAWB? I don't even know with him)
  5. Brianna and VIncent (This isn't a knock, I just think they'll be smooth sailing like Jessica and Austin during Season 10 in DC)
Looking forward to the last two weddings this week.I have a feeling they were held back intentionally :smokin

Watched the first two episodes over the weekend and here are some observations

Couples Commentary

Vincent and Brianna are a vibe. I had high hoped for them based off the solo interviews then it was confirmed when they met in person. Glad they made it through the food conversation at dinner because Vincent's voice started cracking and trembling when he thought she was going to cut him off from Chik-Fil-A. Had him justifying how much and why he eats it :lol:

Erik and Virginia is got damb trap :lol: Didn't see them working together after Episode 1 but then at wedding they initially seemed to hit off. However, at least with the way It was edited, Erik and his parents looked shook when she went to the bar asking for shots and win :lol: Then things started getting real at dinner. Erik was undeniably shook when he heard she liked to party. As someone pointed out earlier - a 34 y/o laidback, military dude that got divorced 3 years ago (peep he didn't bring that up) and a 26 y/o party girl ain't it. Shorty was throwing up in the bathroom at the bachelorette party. The implosion is coming :nerd:

Where do I even start with Paige and Chris :smh: This man introduced himself to world talmbout some "I want want a max seven kids". ***** what?!?! He out here trying to make the next Jacksons or Kardashians. One of the most obvious reasons that he was clearly selected to incite chaos is that he has two broken engagements with the most recent being three years ago?. SUS. Before even catching up on this thread and seeing the bombs that were dropped I KNEW he was this season's scumbag. Going to be interesting to see if he makes MASFS Scumbag Mt. Rushmore.

Clara and Ryan is......interesting. Like atlsfinest atlsfinest and solewoman solewoman pointed out, this is by far the safest "interracial" relationship they could have gone with, if we even want to call it that, because famb definitely has the Proud Boys haircut and looks like he was at the Capitol on January 6th. Wild that she said she wanted an "ethnically ambiguous", "basic", "average" guy. That lowkey sounds like "I want a really regular bezzy light skinned black guy"....and that's what she got. If we stayed together I would be mad as hell when I saw that live :lol: . They seemed to get along but his emotional walls may be their downfall. We'll see.

Haley and Jacob was another couple that I thought was immediately doomed. The 10-year age difference is apart of that but also the fact that he gravitates towards the 80s. The **** is a 90s baby 'spose to do with that? Very weird match but we'll see.

General Observations (ironically all about Chris :lol: )
  • It was hilarious seeing Chris be a weirdo with all those strange questions and hypotheticals when all the dudes first met up. Every single dude shaded him off-camera in their solo interview. He's going to be the guy that annoys everyone this
  • I think them being butthurt about Chris being late is too much but when did he do? He made a scene coming in with the blowup doll and tried to big time them with the “Things spilled over at work” and “Shots on me” (like everything isn't paid for). He’s doing the most
  • I understand that Chris made it out the mud, which is admirable, but he's trying waaaaayyyyyyy too hard to flex for the camera and show off. He said “I hope she’s not after me for my money.” Bro...the whole point of the show is that she doesn’t even know you :lol: I think he just wants the audience to know he’s got a little cake. We get it.

Power Rankings after Week 2 (Based on Intrigue/Drama)
  1. Paige and Chris
  2. Erik and Virgina (Largely because she's going to a partying, drunken mess)
  3. Haley and Jacob (I see drama brewing there like Brett/Olivia. Jacob is going to be in that scumbag tier which is one below the GOATs)
  4. Clara and Ryan (He's an insurrectionist so you know he's going to have twisted views and act like a BAN. Or should I say BAWB? I don't even know with him)
  5. Brianna and VIncent (This isn't a knock, I just think they'll be smooth sailing like Jessica and Austin during Season 10 in DC)
Looking forward to the last two weddings this week.I have a feeling they were held back intentionally :smokin

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I don’t watch this show.

Back
Top Bottom