💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Got a feeling that dude Chris goes both ways which is okay love who you wanna love but something off about the boy. Paige should of deaded it immediately and her friends are dumb.

The season clips are WILD. Chris/Paige is enough to tune in for the whole season :lol:

:lol: @ boring dude telling his wife's fam all the same boring facts. He lucky shorty seems almost as boring. I'm chalking up the you seem like you're seeing someone else cuz she's friendly up to him being oddly jealous.

Chris was mad quiet but the second Paige asked a question man opened the flood gates with so much info that should be eased in to she couldn't process :lol:

Then from there he wouldn't stop talking. Mad inappropriate with the bridesmaids. Like he don't hear himself when he speak. Everything leading to sex. Paige still falls for it and smashes every day with dude.

Then Chris father telling Paige she gonna need her to routinely have sex with his when he comes home from a long day if work :rofl: Whole fam crossing lines.

Briana's dad need to go to the dentist asap.

Last edited:
Ain't no way his dude is in his 30s 😂😂😂

FB_IMG_1611953926091.jpg

Vincent a good dude but he gotta shake the nervousness out his system. But I’m sure it’s gonna happen as the season goes. I’m rooting for him and Briana.

My first date with my fiancé I was tipsy and the first time I met her parents I was tipsy as well :lol: had to calm my nerves.

Might as well start giving ppl the opposite of what they asked for.

Should've gave boring shorty Chris :lol:

Dont know why but the experts tend to pick favorites and say these ppl have to be involved instead of saying these two ppl are definitely matches.

Might as well start giving ppl the opposite of what they asked for.

Should've gave boring shorty Chris :lol:

Dont know why but the experts tend to pick favorites and say these ppl have to be involved instead of saying these two ppl are definitely matches.
Yea you right, they pick a pool of ppl they really like or want to be on the show and mix n match from there :lol: :smh: ...They should probly be thinkin from the couples aspects from jump if this was really bout getting good marriages

They be like “he’s great, who can we match yo with?” Then it be one last chick of that race left n they throw em together , just reckless :lol:

Yea you right, they pick a pool of ppl they really like or want to be on the show and mix n match from there :lol: :smh: ...They should probly be thinkin from the couples aspects from jump if this was really bout getting good marriages

They be like “he’s great, who can we match yo with?” Then it be one last chick of that race left n they throw em together , just reckless :lol:
And the worse thing about it is they're so many seasons deep and lucked out with some successful matches that they'll never change it unless something really bad happens.

Chris by his lonesome on the Mount Rushmore of MAFS douche bags my gosh. He takes the cake over Luke, Matt, Brandon and Michael.

Dude smashes Paige twice then goes ghost talking about he had a panic attack. Knowing damn well he ain’t attracted to her.

Chris' whole family is full of ****. How you gon stand in front of your mama and aunt saying you weren't attracted to the woman yet had sex twice, and they ain't check you? That's disrespect, and idk they don't strike me as strong women listening to that. They also excused his bs when talking to Paige. She looked like she wanted to cry sitting there.

Back
Top Bottom