💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Two absolute divorces on decision day is Chris and Paige and Haley and Jacob.

Couples I think that’s gonna stay together is Briana and Vincent and Clara and Ryan.

not sure about Virginia and Erik.

Two absolute divorces on decision day is Chris and Paige and Haley and Jacob.

Couples I think that’s gonna stay together is Briana and Vincent and Clara and Ryan.

not sure about Virginia and Erik.
Ryan married his BEAUTIFUL BLACK CAUCASIAN QUEEN

The people in the married at First sight Facebook group think that Jacob is lying about his age and he's probably in his mid-40s, not late thirties. 😂

She drank all day on wedding day...he's not a drinker
She's been single for 5 years...she's 26
He was married once...she never was...
She acted a fool at the altar...he was calm
....his reaction to her saying her sister was gay and had a child...
They ain't gonna work lol

They going 0/5 this season

The only couple that I think even has a chance is Brianna and The bald, Dominican cat. Every other couple is dead on arrival.

I feel like these are the worst pairings the experts have ever made which is frustrating seeing as they had their most successful season ever last season in New Orleans.

I think that they tried to up the drama with incompatible couples.

They going 0/5 this season
Gotta adjust predictions cuz you know some couples fake the funk on decision day. Stay together just to divorce months later off air.

0 for 5 is gonna be rare or a desperate situation. Like these ppl really **** up matching couples or they solely go for ratings with all the couples. They usually mix it up.

0 for 5 would be glorious though.
The people in the married at First sight Facebook group think that Jacob is lying about his age and he's probably in his mid-40s, not late thirties. 😂

The only couple that I think even has a chance is Brianna and The bald, Dominican cat. Every other couple is dead on arrival.

I feel like these are the worst pairings the experts have ever made which is frustrating seeing as they had their most successful season ever last season in New Orleans.

I think that they tried to up the drama with incompatible couples.

I really don't even like some of the individual ppl they chose to participate in this let alone the couples they put together.

I think pairings are solely for entertainment purposes now. I think the show is starting to decline.

I think this season The pairings were made to maximize drama and entertainment and not compatibility. I won't say the show is declining, last season's couples were some of the best pairings they've ever had.

As the show is getting more and more popular, I think people are going on the show to get famous (similar to other reality shows like The bachelor franchise). You can tell that Chris has no interest in finding a wife and he's far too self-absorbed.

You can't see the decline right now outright, it seems like they are switching their intent with the couples. When you look at s1 - s3 then look at later seasons, it's such a sharp contrast

Yea think we talked bout it before but it’s gon be harder to find ppl there for the true reason of the show as the popularity rises...But the “experts” and background checkers would be wildin regardless based on their history...They got a dude that’s clearly shooting for fame and trying to let the world know yo rich and n party girl who’s a rising alcoholic on the show, the whole world can see it wit em so I know production ain’t miss it :lol: :smh:

They just gotta be a lil more subtle with who they throw in there for chaos/entertainment

143089571_162203098792989_244370530150929846_n.jpg

Da legends 🙌👏💙💜✨

Back
Top Bottom