💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
The young party girl be so wasted all the time she barely looks sober during normal convos, got the permanent hangover face :lol: :smh:

Then they said the old dude was “5 going on 85” as a kid :lol:

Chris studied the whole scumbag manual, he not even trying make it stretch the whole season yo wildin less than 24 hours in :lol: :smh: ...Probly be bouncing in and out this season for the check

The other black couple look like they gon be straight and it’s 50/50 for the mixed couple cuz they clearly got alotta differences but they get along so far

You can see what kind of line Chris come from :lol:. Custom Dickie suit...smooth talking pops. And fake bougie, shallow mom who don’t hold ppl to account, just look the other way.

Plus the preacher grifters extended family. Bruh is hell. Paige rey go thru it. But she look like the type that’s unfortunately “for it” :smh:

This thread ‘miring Vince, and it’s hilarious. Bruh seem cool man! And Briana seem like a sweetheart and cool....so far.....but I’m getting some vibes of dissension between them. Chaos potential is there :nerd:.

Boring dude still super boring. 5 going on 85 :rofl: Really sucks for shorty cuz not only is he wild boring but he looks how he looks.

I feel like low key Virgina does drugs or is a functional alcoholic. Going to Vegas won't help. Like she's getting through this high on something and its only until we catch her sober **** will change up.

Paige got played by Chris, the experts, and the producers. She might be too gullible if she keeps ****ing with him after this day. This dude talking about panic attacks cuz she ain't his type but he smashed twice. Fam tried to dip in Miles bag from last season and front like he got a fragile mental.

Deeper connection through sex but nah and his father says "fair enough" :lol: Next time I see this fool he crying talking about he ain't wanna talk about sex with his parents.

Briana and Vincent looking like the run away best couple by far.

I got the vibe from jump that Paige the type to let dudes get over n play games with her consistently, so not surprised she ain’t reacting to Chris too much...They usually got somebody that’s willing to put up with anything n that’s her this season , n the experts really gon put that to the test matching with Chris :lol:

Paige looking real gullible. She talking about “I checked out but this is a process, a journey...” ahhhhhhhh whatever. I couldn’t be disrespected on national tv like that.

Virginia can’t put the liquor down :lol: I’m surprised she never been to vegas.

Jessica and Austin is far more entertaining than Jacob and Haley. Jacob talks about the same **** all the time. Steak, eggs, workout, repeat. It’s like a wind up toy.

Pulling for Briana and Vincent. Briana cute. But she ain’t touching Karen tho.

He already gon have her dealing with the Ex yo knocked up, if he end up with 2 BM’s at the same time then got damn :lol: :wow: ....Shorty said she don’t like rubbers tho and she bustin it open for yo off top so everything you said def in play tho

Yeah, one of the previews...she sadly saying that had sex every single day etc. And the producers callback to condoms, testing etc in the earlier episodes could happen.

Either way, Chris bout to put Paige through it. And he bout to go thru it his damn self. Felt like he was lying when talking about his job. Mfer was stumbling and mumbling about being the youngest entrepreneur for “a company” :lol:. Them said he “about” to cop a home.

Scam Talk!

I thought y’all were trolling, but Erik really with the James Harden, Blue Lives Matter mask :rofl:

Shorty drinking going be a problem once the honeymoon stage over with. Y’all think they went to Vegas because of the budget/covid? That Mexico trip they took last time looked amazing.

Yea the probly heading to Vegas cuz you couldn’t fly out the country most of last year...A honeymoon in Vegas just sounds like a set up :lol:

Yeah, one of the previews...she sadly saying that had sex every single day etc. And the producers callback to condoms, testing etc in the earlier episodes could happen.

Either way, Chris bout to put Paige through it. And he bout to go thru it his damn self. Felt like he was lying when talking about his job. Mfer was stumbling and mumbling about being the youngest entrepreneur for “a company” :lol:. Them said he “about” to cop a home.

Scam Talk!

I thought y’all were trolling, but Erik really with the James Harden, Blue Lives Matter mask :rofl:

Shorty drinking going be a problem once the honeymoon stage over with. Y’all think they went to Vegas because of the budget/covid? That Mexico trip they took last time looked amazing.

That sorry *** excuse about his job and all that was straight scam talk :lol: . He just be straight lying all the time.

That other girl drink all the damn time :lol:. Yeah its probably cuz of COVID and they def saved on the budget this time cuz those rooms etc dirt cheap right now.

Last edited:
I think Chris might be the super skrull scumbag :lol: , he lies like Michael, feels no connection and talks in circles like Zach, gives NO Fs in how he says thinks like Matt, and has sex and leads her on like Luke, all while having a baby with another woman. Man is on another level, and they just got to the honeymoon part.

Isn't he a Subway franchisee? Mofo talmbout he a restaurant owner :rofl:

I watched the most recent episode but went through through this thread and felt another.

Through 4 episodes, Chris is GOAT MAFS Scumbag. I genuinely don’t get his angle or what he hopes to attain from being on this show. Bro could have had his Subway franchises and made his lil $150k in Florida with no state income taxes then decided to do this show:smh:

The experts/producers are scum but they’re giving me 80 minutes of enjoyable product each week so I ain’t eem mad :lol: :nthat:

I think Chris might be the super skrull scumbag :lol: , he lies like Michael, feels no connection and talks in circles like Zach, gives NO Fs in how he says thinks like Matt, and has sex and leads her on like Luke, all while having a baby with another woman. Man is on another level, and they just got to the honeymoon part.

Chris got Thanos gauntlet with each one of the prior MAFS scumbags infinity stone.

bruh really all them rolled in one :lol:
When you think about it this is all the way on point. Only 4 episodes in and he pulled a Matt, pulled a Luke, pulled a Zach, etc.

I just need to see how many Mike type lies he's willing to tell.

The last would be if he starts beefing with production like Brandon :lol:

When you think about it this is all the way on point. Only 4 episodes in and he pulled a Matt, pulled a Luke, pulled a Zach, etc.

I just need to see how many Mike type lies he's willing to tell.

The last would be if he starts beefing with production like Brandon :lol:
If this dude scraps with one of the cameramen he got best character of 2021 on lock already and a unanimous scumbag HOF member :lol:

I Chris might be the super skrull scumbag :lol: , he lies like Michael, feels no connection and talks in circles like Zach, gives NO Fs in how he says thinks like Matt, and has sex and leads her on like Luke, all while having a baby with another woman. Man is on another level, and they just got to the honeymoon part.

Chris got Thanos gauntlet with each one of the prior MAFS scumbags infinity stone.

bruh really all them rolled in one :lol:
Hurt my self howling at this **** :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Da Thanos of Scumbags. I'M FOR IT.

Back
Top Bottom