💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Wow @ this *****.

Kinda know how he a sucka

Paige called it being fake but didn't want to really go in to it.

This man was crying on tv and used it as an excuse to scrap a marriage he didn't want to be in.

Last edited:
So he basicaly said "Lets get a divorce and see what the relationship may look like outside of MAFS" and she went crazy.. :lol: :lol: They are a mess together.

Maryla got a bubble back there 👀👀👀

FB_IMG_1634775100084.jpg

Zack was basically just saying lets get a divorce, be a part for a bit, and then just date.

Outside of the MAFS process of checking in with experts, getting homework, acknowledging forced benchmarks, being off social media, routinely going to certain places, almost everything being preplanned, having a deadline of 8 weeks to decide whether you'll stay together.

You know what normal ppl do.

Thing is Zack forgets the reason these types of ppl did MAFS is cuz that regular **** never worked for them.

Been holding back my thoughts but here you go.

1. Michaela "Money" Jordan is a scumbag that does Christopher "Money" Jordan proud. She's crazy and no man or woman should waste time with her.

2. Zachary "Black Ranger". Needs to run far away and do this number when he gets away.

MadPerfectErne-max-1mb.gif

3. Bretton is gross. No excuse for that bathroom to look like that.

messy-the-simpsons.gif

4. Johnathan is a sucker and a Bum. Dude is not a catch at all. Go cry to someone else clown.

5. Bao is solid but the hygiene stuff is ridiculous. You really trying to cuddle after hitting da gym? No Ma'am.

giphy (9).gif

6. Ryan aka Mr. Snoozefest is MAGA but he the type that would be too shook to kick the door down to Nancy's office. He ain't it but I'd check out too if I were paired Bretton
jacob-chansley-01-gty-jc-210115_1610727185111_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg

7. Myrla knows this entire show is a scam and I appreciate her approach. I have no doubt her and Gil probably smashing but why give the "experts" da satisfaction?.

8. Gil is handling things BEAUTIFULLY. He ain't a swift dude like Zach or Johnathan.

9. Rachel is a cheating scumbag that has an agenda. She isn't it.

10 Jose is thirsty and a 🤡. No one cares about your charts and graphs.

This broad crazy.

If its one thing that will get me loud in a disagreement is if you say one thing, I respond to that, and then later say I never said that.

I go off on small little bull **** lies like that

:rofl: @ Bao watching the fallout, peeking through the door.

Michaela yelling at Ryan :rofl: :rofl: Get in the car with him! He don't know how lucky he is with a patient woman like Brett. Michaela would make Ryan crawl back in to his shell and never come out :lol:

We probably never gonna see Zack and Bao on Unfiltered together

Michaela is a crazy person but I def feel her being fed up with Zach constantly gaslighting her.

Johnny is a passive aggressive little *****. Dude made the whole trip cringeworthy having to whine about his grievances with shorty every chance he got. Meanwhile dude got a hickey on his neck like he ain’t been smashing shorty the whole time.

The cast this season are bums lol

Michaela doesn’t know how to control her anger at all, shorty is a domestic case waiting to happen for anybody that’s with her :smh: …That’s the type you stay far away from, have you in some bs over something simple like not texting back fast enough :lol: :smh:

Yikes!!! I know Zack cries a lot and needs to man up but bruh!!! They did son mad dirty with giving him a chic like this…. :smh:

checkout this sneak peak video for a piece of tonight’s episode:

https://www.eonline.com/news/130637...eak-out-over-zacks-couples-retreat-confession

Dudes face when she got up hollering and running around was everything, :rofl:I can see the questions in his head like is this ***** really running around screaming like a damn child? Am I being punked? This can't be for real :lol:

Zack was basically just saying lets get a divorce, be a part for a bit, and then just date.

Outside of the MAFS process of checking in with experts, getting homework, acknowledging forced benchmarks, being off social media, routinely going to certain places, almost everything being preplanned, having a deadline of 8 weeks to decide whether you'll stay together.

You know what normal ppl do.

Thing is Zack forgets the reason these types of ppl did MAFS is cuz that regular **** never worked for them.

I see both sides to this though. I get Zach feeling under different circumstances/natural situations maybe things would be different. But like Machaela said, she's being her and that won't change so why even bother doing anything inside of MAFS or out of it. Their issues aren't because of this MAFS experiment. Their issues exist because they aren't a good match whatsoever. So the best thing for them is to cut their losses and say goodbye.

Michaela’s behavior is unacceptable. I can’t get down with people who can’t control their emotions. It’s one thing to be upset but you can’t just do and say ANYTHING you feel. How is she gonna go off on someone else’s husband. You can see the exhaustion in Zack’s face.

Ryan is a coward. The ****ing nerve to be upset she doesn’t want to share a bed on the retreat when they’ve been in separate rooms the majority of the time and then act like she’s causing a scene in a one on one conversation where no one raised their voice.

It was sad to see Bao say she was accepting the thing she said she would never accept from her childhood.

Back
Top Bottom