🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I look at guys like Baker and Daniel Jones. Even Mitch with the bears.

I can't comment on Baker but I live in NYC and I can assure you from a fan perspective, Daniel Jones had a short lease for sure. Giants fans I know were ready to bench dude like 4-6 weeks into his first season lol. Also, I have a few friends that are Bears fans and they hated Mitch almost instantly and their franchise has sucked for a very long time.

Whats odd to me is its been goedert and smith with the bulk of targets and everybody else sprinkled in. Why was yesterday quez and reagor? Wierd *** game

Another thing... we need to talk about this dline. How often have we seen on paper a team with a weak or injured oline and expect our dline to dominate only for them to do a little to nothing. Too much dam money on that line for this ****. Jones was mostly untouched the whole dam game. Another week with 0 sacks.

Cox got 1 sack on the year
Hargrave started strong but has 1 sack last 6 games
Barnett got 2 on the year
Big money man sweat has 3.5
Kerrigan.... i deadass forget he on the team. I guess he appeared on the stat sheet for the 2ND TIME ALL YEAR yesterday with a tackle.

These ****** play pedestrian af. Dont even flash on the screen for an almost sack or strip sack.

We need them dam picks. All of them.

Brandon Graham masked a bunch of issues with the D line it seems. Can’t none of these dudes get to the QB with any consistency. Primarily the D ends, game after game I see Sweat and Barnett getting manhandled by the opposing offensive tackles because they have zero pass rush moves

Eagles fans can never agree on the QB in my lifetime, its our our green blood hahaha

Im sure not everyone liked Cunningham,
McNabb - booed on drfaft day
Kolb - jesus
VICK - Dog controversey, amazing comeback, sad injury w us
BIG D*** NICK.... couldnt last a full year, wins us SB but even our own fans say lighting in bottle
Sanchez-buttfumble
Bradford - who scouted this guy
Wentz - gallops like a horse,
Hurts - ........

Mailata >>>>

hard not to give Howie credit but I’m not. This is all Stoutland
Yeah Howie gets zero credit for this one. Dude takes flyers on OL every single year (which he should) and Stoutland develops them.

Stoutland should win assistant coach of the year.

We gotta put Stout in the Ring of Honor when it’s all said and done

Funny enough, it was Chip who brought him here

We gotta put Stout in the Ring of Honor when it’s all said and done

Funny enough, it was Chip who brought him here

that’s why I say it wasn’t all bad with chip.. he did do some things that contributed to us eventually winning in ‘17

Had to throw that higher lol Russ looks bad but watch him go to Miami and become the MVP
Im not even singling out Russ. I see these type of plays on a weekly basis from every qb imaginable, from the top to the bottom but how our fans react you would think its a Hurts problem exclusively. Shts crazy to me

Im not even singling out Russ. I see these type of plays on a weekly basis from every qb imaginable, from the top to the bottom but how our fans react you would think its a Hurts problem exclusively. Shts crazy to me
The biggest thing myself and others mention is that his anticipation sucks, he doesn’t throw it unless he sees the guy open and often it leads to late throws that the DBs can close on. His arm strength again isn’t strong enough to fit it into tight windows (like that one)

That’s the one thing I wanna see some progress on. It’s been some but very minimal

ball gotta be out before he passes the logo. That’s 6. Had lattimore dusted

The biggest thing myself and others mention is that his anticipation sucks, he doesn’t throw it unless he sees the guy open and often it leads to late throws that the DBs can close on. His arm strength again isn’t strong enough to fit it into tight windows (like that one)

That’s the one thing I wanna see some progress on. It’s been some but very minimal

ball gotta be out before he passes the logo. That’s 6. Had lattimore dusted

I feel you but wouldnt you say thats 1 of the biggest adjusments a young qb has to make?? The burrows and herberts are much more of an outlier then not.

I feel you but wouldnt you say thats 1 of the biggest adjusments a young qb has to make?? The burrows and herberts are much more of an outlier then not.
It is and arm strength plays a factor. You can get away with late throws if you have that cannon. If not you gotta make sure it’s on time always

We need to get him into contact with Chad Pennington

Im sure you remember early donovan struggles too. But he had a cannon!!! Amirite.
Also threw more bounce passes then prime eric snow

Back
Top Bottom