🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Im sure you remember early donovan struggles too. But he had a cannon!!! Amirite.
Also threw more bounce passes then prime eric snow

early Donovan

there is a reason dude was a career 59% passer

still was better than eli or romo.. but he had his issues

I hate to sound like a broken record but im going to sound like a broken record. Ppl been acting like we a qb away or that we been used to qb royalty is what makes me laugh and smh. We just seen lamar throw 4 picks, herbert threw 2 and lost to the broncos. We seen Mahomes and Russ struggle this year. We see Stafford looking real mid with wayyyy more weapons then we got. This year is already much more exciting then last year. Folk gotta chill tf out.

Yes to Metchie at 38

No to OL in the top ten definitely not a damn center. I can’t justify that type of resources at the 1 position we can actually develop guys

I hate to sound like a broken record but im going to sound like a broken record. Ppl been acting like we a qb away or that we been used to qb royalty is what makes me laugh and smh. We just seen lamar throw 4 picks, herbert threw 2 and lost to the broncos. We seen Mahomes and Russ struggle this year. We see Stafford looking real mid with wayyyy more weapons then we got. This year is already much more exciting then last year. Folk gotta chill tf out.

Literally every QB has looked like mid atleast once this year. ALL of the top tier guys

Tbh that hurts gm looked mighty similar to wentz. Played trash all gm and then the wrs let him down in the end with a chance to win lol

Hope kelce keeps playing. I know we got to get a replacement eventually and I dont want to mess with dickerson by moving hin when he dominant at his current position.

I’m not sure i like the prospect of Herbig starting …would rather dude be a backup in the interior

Swap Kelce out for Seumalo and plug in Driscoll in Brooks spot and we set

Mailata-****-Seumalo-Driscoll-Lane is a damn good oline

still would worry about Lane and his issues tho

We been so spoiled by guys like Lane and Kelce. Obviously Lane has had some injury issues at some points but overall they both made us never have to question our talent at that position. Same with J Peters prior to getting old and injured.

Seeing the hyped Cowboys offense struggle against a defense we cooked says a lot about how close our offense is to being up there if all the pieces come together

Jalen Hurts questionable for Sunday. You know with our history of backups randomly having to start, he's gonna have a good game and the QB drama is gonna begin

Back
Top Bottom