🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I don’t want to lose him but he should be getting Head Coach interviews. He’s that good

If clowns like Joe Judge can get a opportunity it’s no reason he shouldn’t

I don’t want to lose him but he should be getting Head Coach interviews. He’s that good

If clowns like Joe Judge can get a opportunity it’s no reason he shouldn’t
If there’s anytime Howie should flex his power it’s blocking Stout from going anywhere

Also he deserves to go in the ring of honor. Kelce, Lane, Brooks, Big V, Mailata etc. hell technically Peters

Since we have 3 1sts and 10 picks overall with some other potential trades

would yall consider this risk?

Fletcher Cox will have to have the game of his life for us to be able to suffocate them. He hasn't dominated a game all season even when we thought he would going against backups when players got hurt on the opposing team. I don't know if he's just fully declining or what but hopefully the intensity picks up in the playoffs.

Also not having a Malcolm Jenkins to cover Gronk will be a problem. I think he's going to FEAST on these linebackers :sick:

Fletcher Cox will have to have the game of his life for us to be able to suffocate them. He hasn't dominated a game all season even when we thought he would going against backups when players got hurt on the opposing team. I don't know if he's just fully declining or what but hopefully the intensity picks up in the playoffs.

Also not having a Malcolm Jenkins to cover Gronk will be a problem. I think he's going to FEAST on these linebackers :sick:
We have the great Marcus Epps to put on Gronk

Since we have 3 1sts and 10 picks overall with some other potential trades

would yall consider this risk?

cant do ANOTHER WR in the first man:lol:

Best case is to use it all on defense and OL. Or trade one of the picks for future capital.

I saw metchie being projected for 2nd round. I’d rather have him at his ADP

cant do ANOTHER WR in the first man:lol:

why not?

cowboys ain’t let them having those 2 WRs stop them from taking ceedee ahead of us

we know we have a need.. outside of devonta and quez aint no one guaranteed

we can’t let a past mistake to be a hurdle towards a future move

Two guys I’d trade up in the draft for:
Stingley
Hamilton

Bunch of guys who should be available with our picks (or close to it):
Ojabo
Linderbaum
Nakobe
Devin Lloyd
Andrew Booth
Sauce
Jordan Battle

Ojabo is the realistic target with our first pick imo. Him, Dean or Lloyd

why not?

cowboys ain’t let them having those 2 WRs stop them from taking ceedee ahead of us

we know we have a need.. outside of devonta and quez aint no one guaranteed

we can’t let a past mistake to be a hurdle towards a future move
Because we’re a run heavy team and you reach a point of diminishing returns by continuing to use prime capital on the WR position when there are much stronger needs on defense.

DE
CB
LB
S
IOL

Are ALL bigger priorities than WR. Especially with a very strong free agent WR class.

And the cowboys had a strong D line, elite linebackers and used capital on Diggs later in the Ceedee draft.

Are we forgetting that they had a record setting offense and a record setting defense (the bad kind), the year they drafted him?

I’d much rather take a stab at Mike Williams, Godwin or Gallup in the off-season. Or see if we can get Ridley for cheap

Only way I’d consider Jameson is if we go D line and LB/S with the first two picks. That way we shore up the biggest needs on defense while adding a premium pick on a stud WR

Well I guess you got me justifying it now :lol:

yes we have needs

but can’t allow that to overly dictate the decisions we make

we also can’t allow previous mistakes to overly impact decisions we make

we have 3 1sts, we hopefully will be able to address needs like CB and DE.. but we need WRs

being a runn8ng team we gotta have guys who can take advantage when we do throw AND also guys who are legit threats so teams don’t stack up against the runs

yes we have needs

but can’t allow that to overly dictate the decisions we make

we also can’t allow previous mistakes to overly impact decisions we make

we have 3 1sts, we hopefully will be able to address needs like CB and DE.. but we need WRs

being a runn8ng team we gotta have guys who can take advantage when we do throw AND also guys who are legit threats so teams don’t stack up against the runs
DE is our biggest need by far imo.

Followed by LB/S

CB is a need but you could argue against it right now given our scheme, Maddox killing it this year and Howie making in season trades to try to find value at the position.

So if they address DE and Lb/S, I’m fine with taking Jameson or even my boy Olave.

But let’s be real. We should all be very prepared for Howie to take a DE and IOL. And either trade the 3rd for future capital or to move up in the draft

We need another outside CB, Maddox is our slot guy

like WR, you have to figure you need 3 starters.. we have 2 at both

for me we need to go best available at a couple positions

We’re gonna have to transition to a more balanced offense at some point. But I’d rather us get a veteran WR to complement Devonta.

But yeah if Jameson or Olave there, dunno how you don’t take them (assuming you use the first two picks on defense or o line)

Anyways, this is the guy we should all be excited about. It’s a position of need, a player howie will be drawn to and an absolute stud. Hot take, he will be better than Hutchinson

Back
Top Bottom