🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Top 30, there are 2 safeties and 2 LBs

we are fortunate where we aren’t desperate at any 1 position

but we know we need better than Steven Nelson.. we know we need better than reagor, JJAW and/or ward

BG, kelce and fletch won’t go forever.. we know Barnett goin continue to Barnett

but we also can’t discount a guy like tJ Edwards playing well at the end of the year

We’re gonna have to transition to a more balanced offense at some point. But I’d rather us get a veteran WR to complement Devonta.

But yeah if Jameson or Olave there, dunno how you don’t take them (assuming you use the first two picks on defense or o line)

Anyways, this is the guy we should all be excited about. It’s a position of need, a player howie will be drawn to and an absolute stud. Hot take, he will be better than Hutchinson

You wait another year to draft WR early (theoretically) unless you can get Ridley for the low

You build the offense like the 2010 team. All we need is a possession 3rd WR not named Greg Ward :smh:

Smitty - Maclin (do everything WR)
Quez (Kinda) - DeSean
Miles - Shady
Geodert - Celek
Hurts - Vick

Spread it out to there’s someone who will make you pay if you overhelp.

Run heavy team lol that’s all the reason Howie gonna keep JJAW because he can block

we are still going throw the ball 25-35 times per game

and maybe we’d be a better running team if we had legit threats out there beyond devonta and dallas

and when we do throw, imagine having guys who could take advantage of the opportunities created by the run threat

I get this a big draft but we got a playoff game in 3 days. ****** dont wanna talk about matchups???

I get this a big draft but we got a playoff game in 3 days. ****** dont wanna talk about matchups???
It’s house money at this point. I just want a competitive game

Not expecting the eagles to win but they will cover.

They probably have the biggest chance for upset

IATT IATT how you ranking Ojabo? He’s listed as LB but he’s oboist an edge rusher.

wouldn’t want to start him right away.. but definitely worth a top 20 pick

but he’d be a good look for us since I assume he wouldn’t start

Unless we getting pressure we losing……by a lot lol

We have no one to cover Gronk, who didn’t play the first time. They also have Lavonte David back

And Fournette is healthy and fresh

We playing with house money but this might get ugly…….fast

Unless we getting pressure we losing……by a lot lol

We have no one to cover Gronk, who didn’t play the first time. They also have Lavonte David back

And Fournette is healthy and fresh

We playing with house money but this might get ugly…….fast
This leaves out alot.

We didnt have lane or geodert.

Maliata was playing out of position.

Dilliard was starting. Dickerson was thrown in the fire.

They had AB and Godwin.

Miles had 1 carry in the half.

Gronk is a mismatch. We may lose but we aint gettin blown out.

it‘s either burks or olave for the top WR spot now with jameson hurt

But there are couple dudes, even those who could be in the 2nd who should be able to have impact as the 2nd or 3rd wr

curious where drake London goes, but he’s injured too

This leaves out alot.

We didnt have lane or geodert.

Maliata was playing out of position.

Dilliard was starting. Dickerson was thrown in the fire.

They had AB and Godwin.

Miles had 1 carry in the half.

Gronk is a mismatch. We may lose but we aint gettin blown out.
I’m not worried about the oline, never was.

David is still one of the better LBs in the league and likely on Geodert. Not a wash but could be

This is still Tom Brady, doesn’t matter who’s the WRs. Perriman ain’t no slouch either. Gannon is still our DC

Perriman???

Lol na but i get tom can get it done but we not about to act like missing godwin and AB is no big deal.

Gannon, as crazy as it sounds, is potentionally auditioning. He has to come with it. We shall see

Perriman???

Lol na but i get tom can get it done but we not about to act like missing godwin and AB is no big deal.

Gannon, as crazy as it sounds, is potentionally auditioning. He has to come with it. We shall see
Yes. Perriman, fellow UCF alum who can still run a 4.4 lol

Any team that hires Gannon lol

it‘s either burks or olave for the top WR spot now with jameson hurt

But there are couple dudes, even those who could be in the 2nd who should be able to have impact as the 2nd or 3rd wr

curious where drake London goes, but he’s injured too
Landon
Wilson
Burks

Are my top 3 WRs in the draft

Like I said yesterday Cox gonna have to turn back the clock and dominate for us to win. I have no faith in Gannon no matter who Tom has to throw to. Mike Evans and Gronk still there and Slay probably not following Evans for a full game so there will be opportunity for him to get loose

Offensively we'd have to play keep away and run very well. That's putting a lot of faith in a RB with a broken hand and Scott/Howard. Luckily weather will potentially be real bad and could make the game a lot closer which would benefit us. I just want these coaches to be prepared, be smart with the situational awareness and leave everything out there. It's the playoffs, you have to go all out

I want somebody to put a microphone and his statsheet in front of kerrigan. He cant escape this silently

Offensively we goin need Jalens legs and arm. Need to play offensively like the Denver game. Hit some big plays with Devonta and Goedert. Can’t settle for FGs in the end zone. I want Sirianni to be aggressive as hell too. We playing Brady we can’t play scared

Back
Top Bottom