🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

All that is talent, imagine if we had the coaching to go with the talent

this ain’t basketball.. yea our guys are young but we can’t waste opportunities

Howie needs to be aggressive with finding top tier talent for OC next season. We'd be the top option for all candidates because the right gameplan with this level of talent puts your name all over the league and it's an easy HC promotion like it was for Steichen

If anyone cares, Mitchell and Ness is restocking the Diana jacket.

This sounds like a sales pitch to Lurie to keep his job

trying to argue stats when we see the results of the last 6 weeks is wild. I'm at the point where I'm tired of hearing any answer by the players and coaches. The media has been ROASTING everyone with good questions this week. They can't possibly go into this playoff game without trying something new, we know they've heard all the complaints

The only way Sirianni can salvage this is by taking over playcalling and praying that it gets better.

Every OC we hire that gets things rolling will be immediately poached ..if we’re not running his scheme what is his worth as a HC ?

and i know it’s the playoffs but if AJ ain’t close to being himself i would sit him. Activate all of the RBs and run the ball 40 times. We know we can’t scheme a passing game anyway

Pass rush gotta wake up from the dead. Slay is rested so I trust him to do his job and be able to cover for at least 2-3 seconds. Bradbury is likely to continue to struggle so we need the rush to finally get home to have a shot defensively.

1705078781053.png

We not talking enough on them letting Hurts going back in that game off a dislocated finger in a BLOWOUT MEANINGLESS GAME.

Same against SF he went in protocol, Passed it but went back in a BLOWOUT.

Bad knee QB DRAWS all szn.

This is fireworthy in itself

Yup I saw they said Lurie was on the practice field yesterday so I know Sirianni is feeling worried. They got no excuses anymore, every analyst and fan has been complaining about the same things for weeks. Put on a good performance and all will be forgiven, come out there looking unprepared and hell will rain down on you

Yup I saw they said Lurie was on the practice field yesterday so I know Sirianni is feeling worried. They got no excuses anymore, every analyst and fan has been complaining about the same things for weeks. Put on a good performance and all will be forgiven, come out there looking unprepared and hell will rain down on you
Nothing is forgiven. He’s employed for an extra week

Back
Top Bottom