🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

1705266427893.png

I told you about Jordan Love.

We really got the best opponent. If Baker gets busy on this then...

💯 Only teams we wanted to avoid were Dallas and SF and with GB winning, we could avoid SF until the NFCCG if we go on a 2 game run. I really hope this team doesn't continue playing like **** and take this massive opportunity

Im feeling pretty confident about tonights game in all honesty

Just cant start off slow is all i ask

:lol: at dropping this on gameday.

Hate these fools.

With that said fire sirianni
Philly media does this every time the moment they see blood in the water. Guarantee the real tear down article is coming the second they get eliminated

Idk how I feel about this game tonight. While the optimistic side of me says they saw the Cowboys blow it and think oh this is our shot now but the realist in me has no faith in the coaching staff because they’ve shown me no evidence all season that they can adjust

Plus if we had a pass rush we would be in good shape. Baker is immobile and battered. We need Josh Sweat to turn into 2021 Kerrigan in the WC. Dude had like 2 or 3 sacks im that game after doing absolutely nothing all season lol.

:lol: at dropping this on gameday.

Hate these fools.

With that said fire sirianni

the 1 I hate that I seen today is them talking about Jalen’s leadership like we can’t see how close dudes are

at least with that, it’s pointing on how terrible and predictable the offense and defense are

Run the ball and be just even avg against the blitz.

On defense just be regular bad not atrocious and we win.

Back
Top Bottom