🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Your favorite actor also didnt write your favorite movie they're in either, I guess you can't enjoy those either [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Guys we are seriously tooooo involved with this ****

this the kind of fans Drake's got, these weirdos running up on dude's property snapping pics of the man :smh:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MoxyDre/media/grid?idx=1
the kid has Kendrick Lamar in his bio, been saying Kendrick the one with crazy fans

Your favorite actor also didnt write your favorite movie they're in either, I guess you can't enjoy those either [emoji]128580[/emoji]

What a comparison :lol:. But funny u mention acting when we're talking about one of the goats

What a comparison :lol:. But funny u mention acting when we're talking about one of the goats

Do you have post notifications turned on for this thread wtf :rofl:

All I care is if music sounds good or not, idc if Drake wrote 1 line or 48 bars...I'm in it for the music not the behind the scenes politics

O now that's what it's about? Shut up man, if that was the case u wouldn't have been in here arguing for mths. Hoop season need to start, u going crazy with no Randle b.

O now that's what it's about? Shut up man, if that was the case u wouldn't have been in here arguing for mths. Hoop season need to start, u going crazy with no Randle b.

I been saying from the beginning that this is blown way out of proportion though

But it's more fun to ya'll to always say "ohhh I wonder who wrote this, who wrote that" than to admit "all major artists get help with their records, whether it be 1 line or a few" and the 'credits' on songs are more business related than creativity related, let someone collect royalties over their contribution no matter how big or small it is, and avoid being sued later on, but I know thats no fun to talk about.

You guys are hanging off the words of Meek Mill, who "exposed" Drake for something that Meek himself was looking to get help with.

Now this whole "Drake is a pop star" binge you been on lately because he's selling crazy records under a format he had nothing to do with, it doesnt matter if you think it's Pop, Drake is classified as a hip-hop artist, but for the sake of being "different" and an outsider you stick with the same narrative.

Lakers winning 31 games idgaf btw

Last edited by a moderator:
I been saying from the beginning that this is blown way out of proportion though

But it's more fun to ya'll to always say "ohhh I wonder who wrote this, who wrote that" then to admit "all major artists get help with their records, whether it be 1 line or a few"

You guys are hanging off the words of Meek Mill, who "exposed" Drake for something that Meek himself was looking to get help with.

Now this whole "Drake is a pop star" binge you been on lately because he's selling crazy records under a format he had nothing to do with, it doesnt matter if you think it's Pop, Drake is classified as a hip-hop artist, but for the sake of being "different" and an outsider you stick with the same narrative.

Lakers winning 31 games idgaf btw
Getting input on 1 lime=reference tracks got ya. Everybody in the industry ain't pulling a drake rather u wanna admit it or not. And I'm not making up the pop star ****, your 3 singles have no rapping in it what are we gonna classify it as? Hotline, 1 dance and controlla are hip hop songs? Son doesn't rap 1 bar. There's nothing wrong with being a pop star b, I'm a Rihanna fan. Son not dumb, there's none of that big money in hip hop and I ain't mad at him. I like fetty wap but I don't consider so a rapper either.

That same article that was posted last night has Drake admitting that he had people in several rooms working on IYRTITL, he's not denying it one bit :lol:

But he followed up with saying "my next album I'm gonna write it solo (for the most part) to prove I can do it on my own"

It's pretty much agreed that IYRTITL is better than Views so that should be the proof you need there.

you have too much faith to give them 38 games :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
**** these cornball kids do for likes and RTs, You new ****** doing corny **** like this, one day ya'll got get hands laid on you by one of these rap ******. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom