🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

That **** is weak as hell. Running up to his crib for likes and attention? Pathetic.

One reference track was too much for me. This fool had like five SO FAR. Once that happened, you're not a rapper no more. Every album this guy has people coming out speaking about they wrote songs and ****. Never heard that for Kendrick or J Cole or even Wale wack ***. THIS HAPPENS EVERY ALBUM. Then people come out and apologize or say it's not true. I don't believe Drake wrote One Dance or Controlla but it wouldn't impress me if he did. Those are Rihanna records. Trash on the radio.

Weirdo movements from my generation, not surprised. :lol:

Kids need to learn how to disconnect, the **** are you doing running up on a man you don't know like that over a corny rap beef you're not involved in?

****** was raised differently obviously.

Oh I would definetley not do some stupid **** like that I have no interest in going to joes house

So this really the guy that "ran up" on Joe Budden?
mMjKOdj_.jpg

And this was the second dude holding a camera??
OSiASkmN.jpg

:lol: :lol: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh WAAAAVEZ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: which one of them are you???

Man these people trying to be just like Joey and get their 15 mins of fame. People need to let Joey live, he took advantage of a situation and got/getting his 15mins. Can't knock him for that. Guess this is part of the 15mins though.

mMjKOdj_.jpg

OSiASkmN.jpg

:lol: :lol: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh WAAAAVEZ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: which one of them are you???
Wavez black... that's his crew tho. Them ****** wasn't even allowed to listen to rap 5 years ago now they running up on em.... what a time.

In the culture vultures defense tho, they know Joe don't roll with no real ****** and has been smacked up many times with nothing happening to the people who did it. U know which rappers to do this to and which ones u cant.

You one weirdo *** *****, gomd.

I ain't never seen someone post so much in a thread about an artist he doesn't like. You're obsessed. Get help.  
Lil ***** shut yo Lil lame *** up. U keep talking to me, I ignore you loser ***. Cut that tuff act out. It's weird if it was a appreciation thread, it's a drake thread, anything pertaining to him should go in here? No? Now go play somewhere Lil *****.

mMjKOdj_.jpg

OSiASkmN.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh WAAAAVEZ
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
which one of them are you???
Cringe.

Joe Budden should of beat the hell of them for doing that cornball ****. 

The whole "I listen to this celebrity, and follow this celebrity on social media so I know him" thing has gone way too far obviously. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
 That p knows me better than I know myself
Yikes, this may be the most cringe line on views, and there's quite a few of them 
laugh.gif

I hate faithful so I always skip it but I just now heard it sheesh 
mean.gif

I always skip that DVSN part. It sucks. All that whining sound at the end... No thanks.

That's pretty much the cause for all those OVO dudes, except pnd has made one song I liked.

Last edited:
I always skip that DVSN part. It sucks. All that whining sound at the end... No thanks.

Lol **** here bro :lol: he killed that

If anything pimp c(RIP) shoulda been removed from the song, but it did grow on me.

That line about the P wasn't even bad :lol: it actually was pretty cool

Last edited:
He laughing but he listen to future say repeat the same 6 times and say it's fire so I'm not really hearing it

Back
Top Bottom