Jorjas interlude is a masterpiece

Every interlude named after a woman is just goat tier

if this ***** really smashed jorja smith :smh:

Last edited:
Jorjas interlude is a masterpiece

Every interlude named after a woman is just goat tier

if this ***** really smashed jorja smith :smh:

I think he just named it after her because she's the one singing :lol:

Isn't the reason ol' girl is rocking a buzz cut to support her boyfriend with cancer?

A few months back dudes were in here talking about how good Lanez is and how he's about to eat Drakes food :lol:

Dude dropped one remix to Controlla dudes were rallying behind him as if their life depended on it

Someone said it best...Tory (in everyones) Lanez

A few months back dudes were in here talking about how good Lanez is and how he's about to eat Drakes food
laugh.gif

Dude dropped one remix to Controlla dudes were rallying behind him as if their life depended on it

Someone said it best...Tory (in everyones) Lanez
Isn't Drake also
Bria's Interlude and A Night Off are just god tier R&B in my opinion.
Most of if not all his songs are. 

it's just the way it is here man.

I didn't grow up here, but when I go play pick up ball, asians, persians, indians, all might shout "headtop" if they hit a jumper in your eye. :lol:

Drake also said walahi

same deal, a lot of Somali cats in toronto, walahi seeped into the local slang and lot's of people say it now. :lol:

Being Somali that would irk the **** outta me not gonna lie lol

I knew a few dudes like this

"Drake is trash, wack af"

*Pulls up in the driveway with Controlla on blast*
I wouldn't mind if Drake was considered R&B but M.C./Rapper I can't. I strongly believe in a M.C./Rapper should write their own lyrics. I know some are going to list Dre, Eazy, and various others but they're are not considered top tier/5 M.C./Rappers. 2Pac, Nas, Kendrick, J. Cole, Andre 3000, and various others write their own lyrics and should have a high chance of being considered in top tier/5 M.C./Rappers. 

I wouldn't mind if Drake was considered R&B but M.C./Rapper I can't. I strongly believe in a M.C./Rapper should write their own lyrics. I know some are going to list Dre, Eazy, and various others but they're are not considered top tier/5 M.C./Rappers. 2Pac, Nas, Kendrick, J. Cole, Andre 3000, and various others write their own lyrics and should have a high chance of being considered in top tier/5 M.C./Rappers. 

Yeah i think its the perception he puts out as a rapper that people question. I assumed he wrote his own stuff in the beginning and when peope began to find out he didnt, he never owned up to.

I'll never be some fool abd never slap his **** he got bangers and fire songs but i can't support and buy his music like my favorite rappers

-Drake owned up to the fact he used other people's verses/lines. Hell he credited the dude as a writer. Dudes have turned the whole Quentin Miller thing into every line he has every said was written by someone else and had been fed to him. He even addressed it in the last interview he did.

-Drake wanted respect as a pop star, he was mad at the Grammy's for nominating Once Dance as a Hip Hop song. But of course Drake is a rapper, that is mainly what he does. Just that he does other stuff too.

I have no problem with dudes not messing with Drake, there is legit stuff to criticism me for, I just wish you would chill with the starwman arguments. Sitting back and observing this thread, besides the petty objections to anything Drake does, and the constant labeling people as haters or stans, that is where most of the arguments stem from.

I think some dudes spend more energy taking objection to Drake's music existence than they do enjoying other artist's music. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom