🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Yeah those 2 songs Giggs are on could've been stupid lit, but his verses kinda ruined it a little. Drizzy only version with another verse would be flames

Last edited:
I wonder what wave Drakes next album is gonna be

It seems like he's exhausted the carribean sound, theres not as much of it on this album as Views...

What if he got on that Kiss Land vibe for his next joint :nerd:

Big cup of Ac, I'm drowsy
I'm still posted up where you first found me
Did I just read that you just got engaged on me?
I heard from your friend, you couldn't even tell me
Or better yet, wait on me...

Nah, sha-nah-nah nah-nah-nah, sha-nah-nah nah-nah-nah

Only track I'm not really rocking with on More Life is Ice Melts. Everything else is fire to me for the most part. The features from the UK rappers don't really bug me much, but they did have some sus bars. Skepta didn't need a whole interlude.
Very solid project from Drake, though. Should ride through the Summer.

He explained in that interview that he wanted to do more of the cross-culture/dancehall type tracks because he felt the best making those kind of tracks, so I can't really be upset at dude for not rapping as much as he used to. But at the same time, if you were a huge fan of him from a rapping standpoint, and were never really feeling his r&b(ish) or dancehall type tracks, I can understand why you'd be disappointed.

First listen of this album, sounds pretty good. (im not a fan of drake.)

that kanye track sounded bad tho.

ionno why he would get giggs of all people when AJ Tracey and Dave both are running with OVO like crazy

and I'm one of the few people who did not even mind giggs on this album either

Can't have everything :x [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Reworking my version:

Removing: 4422, Skepta Interlude, possibly Glow, Since Way Back

Reworking: 'Nothings into Somethings' to add a second hook at the end

Adding: Sneakin, Wanna Know, probably 2b1s

Using different album cover...then the album would be perfect to me

Big cup of Ac, I'm drowsy
I'm still posted up where you first found me
Did I just read that you just got engaged on me?
I heard from your friend, you couldn't even tell me
Or better yet, wait on me...

Nah, sha-nah-nah nah-nah-nah, sha-nah-nah nah-nah-nah
Gave Serena those barsss

10 minutes ago

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=305556

Drake's More Life mixtape (YMCMB/Republic) dropped on all DSPs Saturday and is keeping pace with Views, which averaged 35m a day in its first week, according to SpotifyCharts.com

Drake holds 14 of the Top 15 spots— and 21 of the Top 22—for Sunday on SpotifyCharts.com. With more than 34m streams on Sunday, according to SpotifyCharts.com, More Life is keeping pace for now with Views, which averaged 35m a day in its first week. Views was an Apple Music exclusive so, of course, once all streaming services are counted, Sunday alone could contribute over 50m total streams.

Its 22 tracks occupy the Top 22 slots at Apple Music."Portland" f/Quavo & Travis Scott is the collection's top seller at iTunes, currently #8. Physical for the album, which quickly flew to #1 at iTunes, may come as soon as two weeks from now. 

I'm already pre-disgusted at the streaming numbers Drake is going to put up with More Life. :smh:

22 songs and no Apple exclusive. :x

Back
Top Bottom