🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Cudi deserved them shots.

I'm an advocate for mental health and glad that's he's been open about his struggles but even beyond that son acts like a coked out weirdo with an inflated sense of his own level.

Bruh peaked on album 2, he not even in the same league as Drake.
Facts

That Spotify chart is very interesting. I knew Passion fruit would end up being the most popular song on there.

Track 3 theory. Most singles / more popular songs are track #3 on albums.
What? Never heard of this before.

Now looking at it...

Started from the Bottom
U With Me
Headlines
10 Bands

TML has The Resistance at 3 which was fire but not a chart buster but I'm gonna pay attention to this forever now.

That Spotify chart is very interesting. I knew Passion fruit would end up being the most popular song on there.

Track 3 theory. Most singles / more popular songs are track #3 on albums.

Now looking at it...

Started from the Bottom
U With Me
Headlines
10 Bands

TML has The Resistance at 3 which was fire but not a chart buster but I'm gonna pay attention to this forever now.

Yup. Track 3 (or 5 sometimes, back some years ago) is usually THE song

Last edited by a moderator:
Villain Dizzy all over this thing, just not done as aggressively as 5AM

Trippin, do not disturb, lose you..free smoke? It's def there especially do not disturb
I gotta agreee with the youngin Wavez here. Song is amazing mane. That's the one :smh:

:smokin

But look at how low, Can't have Everything, Do Not Disturb, and Lose You are. Singing Drake is really way more popular than Rapper Drake man.

Then look at how high Gyalchester and Free Smoke are. Trapper Drake is more popular than the Drake with bars.

I used to think Rapper Drake could compare even after how Views did. That's over now.

That goes to show how the avg listener of music is changing. That's their taste. That's what ppl wanna hear. Trap beats and simple raps. It is what it is. The migos are popular :lol: what that tell you

The flutes on Portland need tuning. I thought I'd get used to it but so far I'm struggling to not hear it

Trippin, them **** Groovy.

Skepta did his thing, but he coulda kept those Giggs features 
laugh.gif

More Life is definitely flames though.  Gets better each playthrough.  The flawless transitions from song to song is what makes this one great.  It seems more like a cohesive project compared to Views, which had songs that were good individually but lacked direction as a unit.

Bruh them old tracks where drake would just go off like the calm, fear, and the resistance are some of his best tracks

Last edited:

Now looking at it...

Started from the Bottom
U With Me
Headlines
10 Bands

It doesn't always work out that way. Sometimes, other songs catch, but headlines, started, U With Me and 10 bands was supposed to be, just pay attention to track 3 or in some cases track 5.

There are plenty of examples where the songs slotted in those numbers are singles or were supposed to be singles.

I thought the playlist moniker was stupid, but low key it makes sense.

The way it jumps around through sounds and cultures, it feels like an amazingly curated playlist of the modern diaspora of black music.

cmon man

this is a drake album with an accent

it's good but no different

This dude Ed Sheehan though. I haven't listened to any of his stuff since YouTube days. He's really over Drake world wide.

Ed Sheeren is kinda meh, I think he is more talented that the material he puts out.

But you can't tell me this cover was not flames.....

Ed Sheeren is kinda meh, I think he is more talented that the material he puts out.

But you can't tell me this cover was not flames.....

Niykee heaton did better covers TBH(better than her own music)

But yeah I see what you saying tho. Dude is talented.

Off topic but one person I now NT hates, Sam smith ****** that ***** is cold...as much hate as dude gets I can't front I didn't even know he was the vocalist in disclosure. He def got talent

I met someone newwww last night, and we kicked it
And I'm going back there tonightttt
And you know what's on my mind, this time
Going back there tonight and you know what's on my mind, so...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom