🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

So is Drake really with Adidas or what’s going on there? What’s the hold up on the announcement between them?

Why would he be wearing a Nike jacket with a noticeable check on it in a promo for the album?

So is Drake really with Adidas or what’s going on there? What’s the hold up on the announcement between them?

Why would he be wearing a Nike jacket with a noticeable check on it in a promo for the album?

Never know

Drake and nem are VERY meticulous about presentation tho and that was too well placed to be accidental :lol:

so is this the last album with Cash Money/ YM? :lol::lol:

We say this with every release
laugh.gif

Nah bruh Drake only comment when the comparisons came up between em was 'I sell more records therefore I'm better'

More Life had no rollout?? :rofl:
Dudes musta been living under a rock when them previews dropped and dude was doing interviews to PROMOTE the "mixtape/album"

I'll give you that Views goin Plat mess if you rly believe dude moved that much as an Apple exclusive without 'shenanigans' being involved.

What I said was true. They couldn't stop mentioning sales last year. I just need them to know that was a fluke.

Never know

Drake and nem are VERY meticulous about presentation tho and that was too well placed to be accidental :lol:

Exactly. I remember a few summers back he had a pool party at his calabassas crib. And he was wearing a authentic Real Madrid CR7 Jersey. He posted a selfie on Instagram but had the adidas logo photoshopped off of the jersey :lol:

Ole boy really keeping this under wraps.

Not a tracklist or pre-order in sight.

I just need them to know that was a fluke.

Not likely
Kendrick most likely ain't dropping this year so there's Rly nothing to comPare it to
and unless Drake push at least 700k (it's not impossible) dude Pushing the same number

But if it matters to yall

too many songs imo
no way it will be his classic
folks been waiting for him to actually drop
sucks cause he should have at least 1
talented enough
i guess so far gone is close
im sure folks think take care

IMO the ship has sailed on the drake classic talk, at least in the standard sense.

If you look at what we in the ‘culture’ view has classics from rappers, then there’s no way drake will ever have a classic. He’ll always have “too much singing” his content will always be “too shallow” for ppl to give him that classic nod

That being said, IMO drake has 3 classics that move the needle. SFG, Take Care, and If you’re reading this.

So it’s a confirmed double album one side rap and the other R&B?

And he had some unreleased Static Major production in the tuck? :wow: MJ and Marvin Gaye samples...the R&B side might be some fire.

I really am. Rolling with the Rap side R&B side theory. The track listing makes it seem that way

Back
Top Bottom