🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Friend of mine is a huge Drake stan. He's hosting a bbq on Saturday. I already know what we're listening to all day :lol: .

20180628_090948.jpg
If this was real.... I would be upset. Bad Bunny? I would legit delete that record.

It better come out at midnight I would be annoyed if it didn't.

Wild Horny Hours :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i just got off the stairmaster after being on it for an hour and was like wtf i lose more calories jogging/running for 20 mins smh now i understand why drake and kanye went to get lipo together with sliced cucumbers on their eyelids while getting operated

welcome to the good life

How would you guys rank the mixtapes/album. I’m going to list them in order of release.

Mixtapes - RFI, Comeback Season, So Far Gone, IRTTITL, WATTBA, More Life?

Albums - Thank Me Later, Take Care, NWTS, Views.

Which order do you rank these?

I’ve been listening to all of DRIZZY catalog this week to get prepared for tonight, having said that this how I feel as of now......

NWTS > Take Care
Views > More Life

NWTS is his best rap album to me, well-balanced. Take Care too soft for me, bruh really rapped about going through a woman's purse and her phone on a Just Blaze beat.. wtf blasphemy.. no thanks. Views trash I can't rock with it at all. I stopped listening to More Life after 3 weeks

Albums -
NWTS
Take Care
Views
Thank Me Later

Mixtapes -
IYRTITL
SFG
More Life
WATTBA
Comeback
Improvement

Albums

Take Care
NWTS
Thank Me Later
Views

Mixtapes

So Far Gone
IYRTITL
More Life
WATTBA
Comeback Season
RFI

Why does everybody hate Views lol

Hyped up to the moon, was supposed to be Drakes best album “ever”, it lost it’s luster when “from the 6” was dropped from the title IMO

That album was supposed to immortalize that whole 6 god movement but it fell short, lazy album, was doing too much etc etc

Oh so it didnt live up to the "hype". Gotcha. I love that album, I think it blends together well. I'd put it up there with Take Care. But that album just has so many gems.

Back
Top Bottom