🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I’m a just keep it 1000 and say drake should have made this joint a 7/8 song album! No need for all these extra filler songs that are not dope. He has a solid 7/8 songs on this one that would hv made it a true classic.

That joint with Jay z was a waste because it’s garbage and Jay’s verse was buns!

All that yapping about not responding back to Push, well he responded back to push all throughout the album. Push clearly won especially with that “not claiming ya son” jab because he got drake sangin all about the boy now, lol.

Iamjusayn

very happy this isn’t a 7 song album because if he chose 7 tracks that aren’t your thing you would consider this album trash.

the fact that it’s 24 songs and if you can find at least 7 that you’re really feeling and not just dealing with because that what you got makes me absolutely ok with this

God you Drake stans are pitiful

Drake is basura
Pusha Won
game over
he shoulda only released his RnB **** no one checkin for his weak bars
This is a flop...
But drake cud say head shoulder knees n toes, I cud never wife a *** and you guys wud go ape****

so ***** if he put the melody on that **** its gone b hard.

man i like this **** so much im the new wavez aint nobody talking about my goat for 24 hours lil bitty **** *****.

I can careless about Drake, but the same way some people can't relate and dont want to call him the best, is the same way many people can't relate with your favorite artist and call them trash.

I say that to say, no matter your personal opinions about Drake, obviously he's doing something right to be staying relevant all these years and putting banger after banger out there.

So we giving him a pass for putting out a bunch a duds around a few solid joints?

it’s not a pass my point is music is subjective. i love nonstop and people hate it. if there was a whole album of nonstop i’d say one of the best albums ever and they’d say they’d never listen again.

again, with 24 tracks everyone can more than likely find stuff they like and just skip over what they don’t.

Just got through side A.... the speakers in my car are washed! Made a lot of the beats sound bad, if I had better speakers it probably would be hitting. Need a couple more listens to make a judgement.

“My peers are a talented group
But even if you take all their statistics and carry the two
Even if you rounded up the numbers and rounded the troops
There's still nothin' they could really do”

PlasticLightCrab-max-1mb.gif

Drake is like Lebron honestly.

No matter what he does or puts out there will never be satisfied. This album is fire man, but when you compare it to his others it may not be, but comparing it to the times were in now, it is.

Yeah, I agree. I wouldn't say it's fire but compared to the rap music that is out nowadays this is a very good album. I still feel like he's missing a certain element to his albums that I used to enjoy a lot pre views

Whoever said it in the thread about "Jaded" being about Jorja Smith was right btw. Clear as day

Back
Top Bottom