šŸ¦‰The Official Drake Thread6ļøāƒ£ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Iā€™m washed Iā€™m at target looking for the CD. :smh: havenā€™t bought a CD in a minute

Physicals came out today? Did you end up copping? I need this for da collection.

Edit: Nvm I got my answer from your next post.

Just a lot of passive aggressive bars and subs.:smh:

After all the J Prince talk, I say you either wrap it up or go all in. All this tough guy ā€˜youre lucky Iā€™m a nice guyā€™ stuff is meh.

Agreed. I thought he would have a direct response on here but ......disappointed.

Push won smh lol whoever Drake beefs with next, they will definitely bring this up.

Agreed. I thought he would have a direct response on here but ......disappointed.

Push won smh lol whoever Drake beefs with next, they will definitely bring this up.

I donā€™t think Drake will ever beef again. At least not by dropping a track dedicated to whoever like Duppy. Just subliminals from here on out if anything.

giphy.gif

The line where he talks about meeting her parents driving two hours to see them and what not is literally this :lol: In front of her mom crib

Then the Age difference line, her initially curving him, etc. it's obvious

Iā€™m driving in LA right now and came up from SD, spent about 3 hours in SoCal traffic so far today and been listening to this the whole time. Itā€™s still meh, just ā€œokayā€ at best,

Switched over to More Life for a few tracks and the overall sound and production sounds so much better on that project.

This just sounds lazily put together and sloppy. The track placement couldā€™ve been better

Last edited:
Really only like Nonstop, Emotionless, Sandra's Rose, and Cant Take a Joke. Son channeling Carti again on Mob Ties, not sure how I feel about it.

IYRT still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wanted actual bars at Pusha but just got more Drake being Drake. How the hell son features and singles infinitely better than 94% of his album cuts
11B6FA3C-E95D-48DB-9F52-656CE8361F2B.png

Meh

Your average Drake album imo, a third is good, a third is average, and another third is wack

So Far Gone and IYRTITL are still his only projects I enjoy completely

Back
Top Bottom