🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Just got back from the LA show.... TIGHT AF 
pimp.gif

Besides already having ASAP and KDot, he brought out Meek Millz, J Cole, and Loverance (i beat the ... up  up up up up)

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

rayray3thousand wrote:
does take care have any blend/mash up mixtapes out yet?

I think Slim k dropped a screwed version..

�

'Over my dead Body' Star Slinger remix..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks man... any blends though? (I hate screwed for some reason... too slow)

"Believe it or not, I'ma be real 'cause I'm a real person," Kim said in an interview, "I don't care. All that other stuff don't mean nothin'. For me, I'm a Drake fan. I like Drake as an artist. I don't like him as a person. But I like him as an artist and he makes good music. I'm just bein' real. I like his music." (RapFix)

Drake still soft as Charmin paper, dude got bodied on his own track and had to bring his pops to stop the beef. what part of the game is that?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drake is going on Tour with with J Cole, Meek Millz, Flocka, 2 Chainz, and French Montana,

They will be in Cle on Memorial day, can't wait to go, saw Cole few months ago and can't wait to see him again. This will be my 3rd time seeing Drake but I am always down for a concert, always a good time.

*Edit don't know why link does not work but just google it for tour dates in your city (paging Dipset General)*

http://www.billboard.com/column/the-juice/drake-taking-club-paradise-tour-across-u-1006538952.story#/column/the-juice/drake-taking-club-paradise-tour-across-u-1006538952.story

i was pretty stoked that take care kinda sounded like so far gone. so far gone is drake at his best

Back
Top Bottom