🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I'm pissed at the tour dates. All the venues he's performing at in the tri-state are too inconvenient for me to get to.
Wish he would have just done Yankee Stadium. Ah well.

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

I'm pissed at the tour dates. All the venues he's performing at in the tri-state are too inconvenient for me to get to.
I don't know where you're coming from but the PNC Center in Jersey is easy as hell to get to. Like a 10 minute train ride from Penn Station and it drops you off right there

^Probably Maliah. Hoemotional dudes
30t6p3b.gif

Anybody ever compile all the tracks that didn't make Take Care (Club Paradise, Free Spirit, etc.)?

roll.gif
slow down there.

I do think it's time for him to do Madison Square Garden though, hopefully the next album run.

Originally Posted by JD161616

I don't know where you're coming from but the PNC Center in Jersey is easy as hell to get to. Like a 10 minute train ride from Penn Station and it drops you off right there
That happens to be a day that I won't be able to make.
frown.gif

roll.gif
slow down there.

I do think it's time for him to do Madison Square Garden though, hopefully the next album run.

Oh, I was actually thinking in terms of location when I typed that, ignoring how huge Yankee Stadium actually is.
laugh.gif

Drake has revealed that he turned to prescription pain medication and marijuana in the past to deal with his newfound fame.

The rapper came to prominence in 2010 with the release of hit single ‘Best I Ever Had’. He has gone on to collaborate with such artists as Rihanna, Kanye West, Florence + the Machine and Nicki Minaj.

In an interview with The Guardian, the 25-year-old discussed the pressures of success, saying: “You get artists in this position who go crazy and don’t know how to handle it. There are people who have killed themselves. There’s the overwhelming stress, how tired you are, the weight on your shoulders of going out there and giving 18,000 people entertainment… it’s a lot of pressure.â€

Bought 4 good seats to Cleveland show, this will be my 3rd time seeing Drake and 2nd time seeing Cole in the past 8 months, pumped to see Meek Mill also

So I saw that the "Take Care" video is dropping tomorrow, is the HYFR video dropping as well? I could have sworn I read somewhere that they were dropping on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom