🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

That Ellen performance was straight garbage, no way around it.
Yeah, the way Drake was vibing out on stage I thought the video was just low quality.

This CD is growing on me, I'm starting to like Own It and Connect, still a 7/10 though...

I'm trying to hold out until I my itunes preorder comes through, then the listens will really pick up

im convinced NT fake hates drake

Of course this is the case for a lot of dudes. They'll come in from time to time and give their opinion, and their reasons for not liking him will have not one damn thing to do with his music :lol:

I just really want to know where this trend of soft dudes clowning Drake for being soft began. Like, son. Who are you trying to fool? Even NT knows you're soft :lol:

Blackest pots in the cabinet.

Last edited:
Why did he take the last verse after Big Sean off on all me? That beat was the best part of the song IMO. Pretty sure he sampled kardinal official-ol time killin on the beat and slowed it down, I mean they both rep Toronto anyway.

Last edited:
Pretty sure he sampled kardinal official-ol time killin on the beat and slowed it down, I mean they both rep Toronto anyway.

You unknowingly answered your own question. :lol:

He either didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to get it cleared, or couldn't get it done in time.

Same thing as the Aziz Ansari sample at the beginning.

Last edited:
Why did he take the last verse after Big Sean off on all me? That beat was the best part of the song IMO. Pretty sure he sampled kardinal official-ol time killin on the beat and slowed it down, I mean they both rep Toronto anyway.

They couldnt clear the sample

glad i kept the version of all me with the extended ending when it dropped... switched that out with the album version right away :smokin

Back
Top Bottom