🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Yeah, it's weird that he only seemed to have background vocals from them on Come Thru.

Migos isn't on Come Thru, or the album at all for that matter.

You need to listen to the second verse more closely then. The Migos are definitely doing adlibs.

That's not Migos​

That's Drake's bar from the same song, "Girl you know you got that thing that just what I like"​

Wasn't saying they were on the chorus bruh.

You need to listen to the second verse more closely then. The Migos are definitely doing adlibs.
Wasn't saying they were on the chorus bruh.

:lol: no man, just no. That is not Migos on the background vocals to come thru. That's PartyNextDoor. Same guy on "Own It."

Migos didn't do anything for this album but inspire his flow on The Language.

"Someone put a order in for a chicken (FUH A CHICKEN!)
Told my girl to order in, I need the kitchen (NEED THE KITCHEN!)"

The Migos provide background vocals on these two lines. I'm familiar with PND's voice, and that isn't it.

:rofl:

That's some weird **** :lol:

Hahahah that's some wild ish

:lol: How can you not tell thats Drake?

Are you guys not familiar with how Quavo sounds? :lol:
He was the one who adlibbed Drake's verse on Versace too.

They also said a long time ago that they were on the album. Wouldn't be surprised if they did what Jhene Aiko did (record a feature and some vocals on another track), and Aubrey only decided to keep those adlibs for the final cut.

Last edited:
I decided to glance at the notes and The Migos aren't credited on the song, however Jhené Aiko didn't seem to be credited on Wu-Tang Forever either. Whatever, I stopped actually caring like an hour ago :lol:

Can't wait for Elliott Wilson to upload the CRWN interview being held today. Apparently 40 came too :pimp:

The Migos provide background vocals on these two lines. I'm familiar with PND's voice, and that isn't it.

These ad-libs were the background vocals you were referring to? Man I thought you were talking about the hook and PND is doing background vocals on the hook :lol:

Regardless, that's not Migos on that ad-lib either that's Drake b :lol:

I just found out today that Migos is two people. Why are we acting like them doing ad libs matter?

These ad-libs were the background vocals you were referring to? Man I thought you were talking about the hook and PND is doing background vocals on the hook :lol:

Reading is essential fam, I clearly said that I wasn't talking about the hook or chorus in the post YOU QUOTED :lol:

But I've said my piece, and I can't find anything that either proves or disproves it, so I'm done with that topic.

I just found out today that Migos is two people. Why are we acting like them doing ad libs matter?

The whole subject started because someone said that they would have been perfect on 305 to My City, and I mentioned that I agreed, and that I found it strange that (it sounds like to me, at least) he only used them to adlib two lines on Come Thru.

Last edited:
Lol, to be honest I still don't know who is who, two of em look like brothers, and the other one looks like a variant Meek to me. They are the Migos to me, their names might as well be Migos 1, Migos 2, and Migos 3.

who caresssssss about migos !! they're terrible .. what the heckkkk is wrong with you people !! lets get back to drake :smokin .. just kiddin :tongue: lol but serious.. migos gotta get out lol :lol: #terrible they're like 3 lil soulja boys with annoying gucci mane voice !!

not a hater tho.. i hope they all go platinum :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

" where i reside, it look like a resort inside !!! :smokin :smokin

Im so easily impressed lol that line gets me so hype :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I think I enjoy this album more than the other 2 because this album is waaaaaay more soulful. I hate the Weeknd and NT seems to find him God Like so I guess thats why you all enjoy TC more than this. only songs I listen to on TC is Lord Knows, Only on Camera, and Look what youve done, and I dont even listen to Thank me LAter.

Back
Top Bottom