🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Working on another album already means TML was a failure.

PRETTY MUCH ... IF GET HIS RAPS  & FLOWS TOGETHER ....ALBUM WAS WAY TOO SOFT
laugh.gif

with the amount of people eating off him it was def a failure.....too many people getting a cut of his $$$

with the amount of people eating off him it was def a failure.....too many people getting a cut of his $$$

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

800k in 4 weeks = not failure.

Now factor in the 20 executive producers, the Kanye West, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys features.

Keep in mind that Lady Gaga is still eating off 2008's The Fame and a bunch of special edition re-releases too. If he's already working on a new project, that goes to show that you can't really milk TML any longer. He didn't do what he expected he'd do ("a million [first week] copies isn't far-fetched").

Now factor in the 20 executive producers, the Kanye West, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys features.

Keep in mind that Lady Gaga is still eating off 2008's The Fame and a bunch of special edition re-releases too. If he's already working on a new project, that goes to show that you can't really milk TML any longer. He didn't do what he expected he'd do ("a million [first week] copies isn't far-fetched").

Sylvia's putting pressure on the boy to recoup all the money they poured into him. expect 20 more Lil' Wayne features and a couple more "Forever" soundalikes.

Sylvia's putting pressure on the boy to recoup all the money they poured into him. expect 20 more Lil' Wayne features and a couple more "Forever" soundalikes.

Lady Gaga sold close to 10 million records (WW) not even Eminem can do that nowadays. Can't compare the two. However, like I said he sold 800k in 4 weeks. Also, has 3 top 15 hits and 1 top 5 hit so far. That was just a line in a song come on now
laugh.gif

Lady Gaga sold close to 10 million records (WW) not even Eminem can do that nowadays. Can't compare the two. However, like I said he sold 800k in 4 weeks. Also, has 3 top 15 hits and 1 top 5 hit so far. That was just a line in a song come on now
laugh.gif

so are we getting the miss me video today?
nerd.gif

and i dont think him already working on a new album is because he thinks tml is a failure, i just think hes ready to work again and he did say he heard kanyes album and was inspired by that so maybe he just wants to keep going. and if his next album is anything like paris morton music and the 9am in dallas freestyle then consider me intrigued.

so are we getting the miss me video today?
nerd.gif

and i dont think him already working on a new album is because he thinks tml is a failure, i just think hes ready to work again and he did say he heard kanyes album and was inspired by that so maybe he just wants to keep going. and if his next album is anything like paris morton music and the 9am in dallas freestyle then consider me intrigued.

I really don't think he's really milked the album as much as he can yet...still got 2-3 more singles to pull of that thing.

Who knows maybe he adopted that Wayne YM attitude to work 24/7...

I mean look at Trey...he had his biggest year and already has his next album completed.

I really don't think he's really milked the album as much as he can yet...still got 2-3 more singles to pull of that thing.

Who knows maybe he adopted that Wayne YM attitude to work 24/7...

I mean look at Trey...he had his biggest year and already has his next album completed.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Wait. The biggest year for Trey? With what? "Say Ahh?"
laugh.gif

Drake also tweeted that listening to Trey Songz' new album felt like '07 again. In what world do we live in that people are reminiscing about 2007?
laugh.gif
Was 2007 a monumental year in music? I can't even recall what came out in 2007. Trey's last album came and went. It's already been forgotten. You can assume that these two are working on new projects already because over-saturating the market with music is "a good thing" or maybe their last two projects were just...wack.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Wait. The biggest year for Trey? With what? "Say Ahh?"
laugh.gif

Drake also tweeted that listening to Trey Songz' new album felt like '07 again. In what world do we live in that people are reminiscing about 2007?
laugh.gif
Was 2007 a monumental year in music? I can't even recall what came out in 2007. Trey's last album came and went. It's already been forgotten. You can assume that these two are working on new projects already because over-saturating the market with music is "a good thing" or maybe their last two projects were just...wack.

Back
Top Bottom