🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Fuego!

I've learned to accept music for what it is and this is a mixtape/present rap sound, meaning turn on the radio & this sounds just Like everything out right now but better because of how good drake is with the hand of future helping the boy out with this sound , will be keeping maybe 4 songs, I do wish though he went down the Kdot & j cole lane making music with substance he's starting to worry me but a little fun from him won't hurt hes so creative that I never I'll never doubt when he puts out a album it's worth a full listen to last & not just for the right now

Jumpman & schoolqrships my standouts

Last edited:
:smh:

this dude goin' to make a few million quick off some throwaway tracks recorded on tour...

don't know how some of y'all hype up this much though... :lol: that marketing is serious...keep you thirsty then when they drop mediocre songs y'all dudes take it as GOAT

no hate though...man is eatin'

Last edited:

this dude goin' to make a few million quick off some throwaway tracks recorded on tour...

don't know how some of y'all hype up this much though... :lol: that marketing is serious...keep you thirsty then when they drop mediocre songs y'all dudes take it as GOAT

Nah you got a good opinion

I mean it took him just 6 days to make this mixalbum :lol:
Still bangs imo doe
Ain't a classic or a great rap album, but it's music you can turn up to

Its your opinion that its mediocre though.

I think I just have to finally come to terms with the fact that I just don't like Future all that much.

Honestly I like R'nB future better than trap future.

But if drake is doing a future impression half the tape didn't they both ruin it?

how much did Future's album sell? dude didn't even go gold yet, but this joint already on it's way to 500k? anything Drake does turns to gold nowadays. he can't miss :smokin

It seems like people that don't like it don't like one of the artist. You either like Drake or Future it's no in between. I've seen plenty of I need a Drake less version & vice versa.

how much did Future's album sell? dude didn't even go gold yet, but this joint already on it's way to 500k? anything Drake does turns to gold nowadays. he can't miss :smokin

I think he's sold like 300K. Ds2 should go gold by summer 2016.

Future might get his first platinum plaque

It seems like people that don't like it don't like one of the artist. You either like Drake or Future it's no in between. I've seen plenty of I need a Drake less version & vice versa.

i'm not too big on Future but he did pretty well on here. alot of times i couldn't understand what he's saying on record at times but he sounds more clearer on here. there's still moments where i don't understand anything guess i might have to listen more clearly :lol:

I was saying the exact same thing. Dudes are enjoying the music, they just genuinely don't like either one of the artist...so they are going to front like they hate it as a whole project. If you don't like the project sonically, there should be no need to request a Future only or Drake only version.

Im not a Drake supporter, but I'm open minded and can't front when he makes dope music. That SHOULD be the sentiment, but the hate be clouding some people.

I think he's sold like 300K. Ds2 should go gold by summer 2016.

Future might get his first platinum plaque

i'm guessing Ds2 might even go gold very soon with this mixtape/album release since people might actually turn into Future fans. Drake just gave him the ultimate co-sign.

Back
Top Bottom