🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Has Ross dropped anything recently worth naming him for a collab album?

Recently no. Black Dollar was ok. Sadly the time for a Ross/Drake tape has passed. It should have been around the Deeper than Rap/Teflon Don era Ross right before Take Care released.

Drake ruins a lot of songs, I think a Meek x Future tape would have been a lot better because they both have pretty much the same content in their music.

Freebricks>>>WATTBA

Don't start this sales argument please. A platinum plaque means nothing. If they both wasn't benefiting from this it wouldn't have happened. If drake had nothing to gain why would he waste his time? He could've did a Wayne tape if that's the case, but Wayne isn't the hottest thing in hip hop right now.

Don't start this sales argument please. A platinum plaque means nothing. If they both wasn't benefiting from this it wouldn't have happened. If drake had nothing to gain why would he waste his time? He could've did a Wayne tape if that's the case, but Wayne isn't the hottest thing in hip hop right now.

Drake is still the biggest artist in hip hop, his fanbase alone brings Future awareness to an entirely different audience he otherwise may not have had. They both get juice from this though, no doubt.

FreeBricks showcases some of early Future's best work. That's the tape that made me a true fan, and realize he was more than a "Turn up" rapper.

"Lamborghini" is one of his best tracks. Gucci X Future X Zay are the real big three.

"Scooter in here with the Zombies. Gucci come home you know it's a problem." Respect to Drake for shouting out 1017 BMG

To insinuate TPAB was mediocre is clown activity at its finest.

Both of this but like i said to each his own

The funny thing is, this is typical let-me-attach-myself-to-the-hottest-rapper(s)-in-the-game-right-now Drake. Future has been basically batting .1000 since last fall, so it's not like he needs the publicity right now. Not saying Drake does either, but when you look at his history this isn't even surprising.

The first time I listened to this, while listening to digital dash I thought this had potential to be really good. That song stands out to me so much. Probably because its the first song, and that the metro/southside production is just too :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

But ya, the rest of the tape is growing on me.

FreeBricks showcases some of early Future's best work. That's the tape that made me a true fan, and realize he was more than a "Turn up" rapper.

"Lamborghini" is one of his best tracks. Gucci X Future X Zay are the real big three.

"Scooter in here with the Zombies. Gucci come home you know it's a problem." Respect to Drake for shouting out 1017 BMG

Lamborghini is my **** :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Scooter in here with the zombies whew :smokin

You really think that's a fire bar? :smh:

Rap fans are truly simple now it's insane. Proof can be seen on the last track compared to the rest of this trash album.

Man shut up weirdo :lol:

Just because I chose to pick that lyric out doesn't mean that I think its anything mind blowing. I just liked the whole delivery and flow on that verse. Plus I've really done that plenty of times so I feel the sentiment of the line.

Chill out sheesh

I wake up on a daily basis, I count this money man I'm already rich. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Y'all saying drake sounding like future on this tape like there was ANY other option. Future has NOOOO versatility. How else was the project gon sound...future sound the same on every song. Drake had to switch it up for this to even happen. Can you imagine drake trying to spit on some of these tracks and get lyrical after you just listening to 2 min of future mumbling about codeine designers etc :lol: would not work out at all

Last edited:
This tape ain't bad. It's kind of what I expected. But it's nice that it's 11 songs, no features and has bangin' production. I'm not a Future fan by any means but can tolerate him on this. The more frustrating part is the 30 for 30 freestyle. Just do that all the time Drake. That's your lane and what you're best at. Why he goes away from that flow and sound these days is beyond me.

This tape ain't bad. It's kind of what I expected. But it's nice that it's 11 songs, no features and has bangin' production. I'm not a Future fan by any means but can tolerate him on this. The more frustrating part is the 30 for 30 freestyle. Just do that all the time Drake. That's your lane and what you're best at. Why he goes away from that flow and sound these days is beyond me.
Why?

His biggest strength is his versatility.He can't be "that" drake all the time. There's true merit in his versatility. It's a big reason why he is where he is now

drake didnt even try on jumpman, i thought he was atleast gonna take over the tape lyrically and future even got him on that

Back
Top Bottom