🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Just listened to joe buddens podcast, and can't believe I didn't catch the line in 30 for 30 that might have been for jay z. Might be a reach but it certainly is plausible. Especially considering meek is managed by roc nation.

Drake a savage

Meek Mill getting ethered in sign language
roll.gif

Last edited:
Hmmm the jay line definitely fits.

He certainly isn't talking about Meek there, or the "retire your jersey" part

I guess you just making moves on your own time
But just know it’ll be January in no time
And your absence is very concerning
It’s like you went on vacation with no plan of returning
This s*** is purely for sport, I need it 30 for 30
Banners are ready in case we need to retire your jersey

Kanye or Jay

Probably Kanye because tbh I don't really expect Hov to ever rap again

Kanye or Jay

Probably Kanye because tbh I don't really expect Hov to ever rap again
Dont say that man

I think Jay is holding out til next year, next year marks 20 yr anniversary of Reasonable Doubt so I'm sure we'll get something tied in with that

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it being thrown at Wayne. I don't think they're as cool as we expect them to be. And we all know Drake want's to be on his own, so there's that. Jay's also a possibility. I can't see why it'll be Ye tho.

I feel like that's just a general shot at everyone in rap. He's made mention several times people using hi to sell records. Hoping on tracks to help people out.
Same dudes that he's out he belong that's using him are calling him family when he around but quick to try and take him out (meek, drama)

The only reason I'd think it's about Wayne was the Peyton and Eli reference. After that I'm not seeing t

[emoji]128514[/emoji] not about Wayne . And when Wayne said he would kill drake in a battle and stick to singing that was nothing new. They were saying stuff like that and worse back and forth at the Wayne VS Drake concert.

Drake scratched all tension with ye and there camps were BFFs this year so doubt it's him.

Jay is very probable .... Seems to be tension every since drake spoke on Jay for always referencing art then Jays ***** we made it verse then Drake bailing on Tidal.

and the Peyton/Eli reference makes sense here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom