🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/drake-just-did-something-only-213302825.html

Drake just did something only 4 artists have done in history

Drake has had quite the year. He released a collaborative mixtape with Future and the hip-hop mogul now has had 100 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 since the start of his career just six years ago. If you're keeping count, that's roughly 16 songs per year.

The Toronto-based rapper was at 92 songs before his mixtape dropped last Sunday, but an astounding 8 of 11 songs topped the charts. According to Billboard, only four people/groups have done that since 1958 when they first started keeping track.

The Glee cast has had the most singles top the Billboard Hot 100 (207), followed by Lil Wayne (127), Elvis Presley (108), then Drake.

The mixtape titled "What a Time to Be Alive" also debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, Drake's second album able to make that claim this year.

Drake's song "Hotline Bling" is also up to No. 4 on the Hot 100 chart. The song isn't part of his new mixtape.

So far, 2015 has been the year of Drake and if his rumored album "Views From The 6" drops later this year, his dominance could continue.

after listening to this mixtape again this **** is mediocre

digital dash, plastic bag, jumpman, and 30 for 30 are dope

diamonds dancing and big rings are just the definition of struggle 
mean.gif

diamonds dancing and big rings are just the definition of struggle :smh:

I like big rings lol

I agree plastic bag, digital dash and jumpman are dope.

Big rings is not good to me. At all. Definitely should not have made an appearance that early on the album to me.

Drake spits some substance on 30 for 30 but I'm not crazy about those songs that he does like that, just like that 7pm in NY, i think that's the name. He seems to love them. I never like the beat he chooses.

diamonds dancing and big rings are just the definition of struggle :smh:

The hook on Big Rings is terrible even though it's one of my favorite songs on there. I'm finally coming around to Jumpman though.

scholarships is my fav song by far

I can listen to the whole thing straight thru tho

it's a 40 minute tape

quick listen

pretty much do a verse a piece and they take turns with some random singing at the end of the songs

don't see it dropping any earlier than december and I'd be surprised if it dropped then

they're playing energy on the radio

This is def one of Drake's worst projects.

Easily forgettable 

Not bad IMO. But Future was def the best of the two on this project, the tape sounds like drake stepping into Future's world. Second half of the tape was better for Aubrey, but the boy Hendrix def outshines him overall.

Back
Top Bottom