🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Does anyone feel even though he's unstoppable now, Drizzy is on his way down as far as putting out decent music? I feel like after Take Care, he's steadily been putting out more and more garbage. I still remember when he switched out of auto tune and changed his voice- hearing Versace Versace and Trophies for the first time, I thought these were unreleased verses from 07-08.. Ever since, I just find it so hard to enjoy his stuff, after transcending the game with So Far Gone... What are u guys thinking? I feel like he's past the point similar to when Wayne put out C3 with Lollipop- after that it was a wrap

Nah I don't feel that way. Hotline Bling and Right Hand is in heavy rotation.

Wayne and Lollipop was terrible. Feel like he was going a different lane and failed. Not seeing that with drake yet

Naw I feel like drake just put out turn up music for most of this year and it's been the season for that.... Now he said its out of system and he's back concentrating with 40.

Plus drake has always had the perfect mix imo . I think 30 for 30 at the end of the project was showing he's back to business

Side note lollipop was fire

Nah I don't feel that way. Hotline Bling and Right Hand is in heavy rotation.

Wayne and Lollipop was terrible. Feel like he was going a different lane and failed. Not seeing that with drake yet

selling a million plus in a week is now a failure?

Quality wise it was a failure but son sold a million in a week twice right? Smh crazy

that's the point tho

it wasn't a failure in any shape

carter 3 and drought 3 are his biggest moments

I'm not arguing album sales tho. Son said after Lollipop Wayne started dropping music of lesser quality (what I took from it)

I'm saying he's right the quality of Wayne's music after lollipop did fall off because he was taking a different lane and failed at it (that rock star phase)

I'm saying drake is not at that point

I agree with that slightly

Wayne been in the game way longer than drake

it's not fair to compare

I liked no ceilings, sorry for the wait 2 and the free weezy album tho

No ceilings is a classic mixtape. You put that **** on everybody know it word for word. even the first sorry for the wait was hard after that is when it just got bad imo

I agree with that slightly

Wayne been in the game way longer than drake

it's not fair to compare

I liked no ceilings, sorry for the wait 2 and the free weezy album tho

Aye I was just answering dudes statement :lol:
No ceilings was the last Weezy project I could actually enjoy tho

That sign language though, wow! I'm digging the creativity because it's subtle yet direct. Exactly what being an artist is all about, be creative with it y0.

I'm the plug
Jerseys
Jumpman

Are currently my favorites. Honorable mention to diamonds, dash and scholarships.

Tape has nothing on iyrtitl. NOTHING. That joint was the 72-10 bulls season. This new tape is like a celebrity all star game: something fun to spin, but I can tell drizzy kept the warm-ups on.

Drakes enemies have joined forces lol

Meek woulda did better just to keep moving and not dwell on this "beef"
I honestly not even trippin or lookin for a diss from either one of EM at the moment
Just good music
But I guess meek still caught up with taking that L
He just looks foolish right now
Just Let it go
U win some
U lose some
But u live
Live to fight another day

Meek woulda did better just to keep moving and not dwell on this "beef"
I honestly not even trippin or lookin for a diss from either one of EM at the moment
Just good music
But I guess meek still caught up with taking that L
He just looks foolish right now
Just Let it go
U win some
U lose some
But u live
Live to fight another day

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom