🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

S/o to Meek for sacrificing his career and planting that seed. Hopefully Fallon do a degrassi reunion thingy so son can go back with his real friends.

Idc enough to get into this with you man. There are more plausible scenarios than the one you proposed.

Especially when you started your post with an ad hominem and posted another one in the next sentence.

You got it fam waiving the white flag.

Drake got fit as hell tho. I'm trynna get on that work out plan. Dude came in the game urkle now he rawing thick skrippers.

S/o to Meek for sacrificing his career and planting that seed. Hopefully Fallon do a degrassi reunion thingy so son can go back with his real friends.

Damn weebey gif

Meek the rap Jesus he died for Rap's sins...DC4 is Easter, he'll be back from the dead [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Nah, Meek's career is over. He lost a lot of his fanbase. He can stay afloat and make some money for a couple more years but he's on his downfall.

Nah, Meek's career is over. He lost a lot of his fanbase. He can stay afloat and make some money for a couple more years but he's on his downfall.

How is his career over if you say he can still make money for a couple years...The real still riding with Meek, as long as he putting out quality music he'll be straight.

Chingy is still making money. You can make money off old records. He tried to tour and a lot of shows were cancelled due to poor sales. Ja Rule still made some money on his way down. There's a window. Meek got about two years until he's forgotten

I thought Meek's last album was trash before the beef and after the beef but I appreciate him being the first major label artist to step to Drake and expose him for being a culture vulture.

Last edited:
Chingy got caught ******* with a ****** and Ja got destroyed and basically blackballed along with the rest of murder inc. You can't compare them to Meek's situation at all...I could see Meek doing a Wop move where he can stay afloat because all the young dudes coming up look up to/respect him

One Dance is flames!

Gonna be a problem in the clubs  
smokin.gif

A double disc and seemed like the logical conclusion given Drake career. He could never make a single disc album that satisfied everyone.

This way, all his fans get something

Roy Woods and Safe being on the album doe. :smokin

MO-G goofed, he went from probably being feature on one of the biggest albums of the year, to now he hittin his Ginobili dance in at a local Canadian intensive care unit.

Last edited:
Low key, hoping it's just a 12 song album. Feels like when Wayne was dropping mixtapes and albums left and right around '04-'05.

Back
Top Bottom