🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I BEEN said this dude should drop a 2 disc album in this thread, if theres anyway to pull up my old post, this was over a year ago...one 'dark' dirty disc and one 'light' happy pop disc

I think I said something along the lines of one disc being 'Views' and the other 'From The 6'

Someone find my old post plz lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I BEEN said this dude should drop a 2 disc album in this thread, if theres anyway to pull up my old post, this was over a year ago...one 'dark' dirty disc and one 'light' happy pop disc

I think I said something along the lines of one disc being 'Views' and the other 'From The 6'

Someone find my old post plz lol

I remember y'all talking about this.

album sounding more and more lit

it's been done before...

Y'all think he could do a milli first week? With the reception of these singles I'm not so sure anymore.

I'm guessing 800k first week

One Dance does sound very Majid Jordan like

Nah, it's straight from his other artist RAMRIDDLZ. He just put out a project that sounds identical to this song.

Y'all think he could do a milli first week? With the reception of these singles I'm not so sure anymore.
I'm guessing 800k first week

He's always done around 400-600 first week. How would he go platinum or even 800 first week?

Nah but people gonna act like it's a new refreshing idea when it's been done before by the very dude people were saying he was birthed from ironically. Omg u see what drake just did bro? A double disc means a lot of people bout to get paid. Those writing credits bout to be 8 pages long.

Nah, it's straight from his other artist RAMRIDDLZ. He just put out a project that sounds identical to this song.
He's always done around 400-600 first week. How would he go platinum or even 800 first week?
His popularity is arguably at an all time high now.

Nah he's not doing 800k. He'll do around his normal 500-650k HOPEFULLY! Believe dropping 2 projects last year might hurt his sales (maybe too much Drake for some).

Nah he's not doing 800k. He'll do around his normal 500-650k HOPEFULLY! Believe dropping 2 projects last year might hurt his sales (maybe too much Drake for some).
If it's a double disk
Then yeah he will go plat first week easy since double disc count as 2
Plus add streaming to the equation
I think folks are underestimating the amount in of people looking forward to the project
Cause just like the folks who are drake fans are gonna listen to it hoping it's good
People who aren't drake fans are gonna listen to it hoping this justifies what they been saying about dude
Which is he's wack
So either way
Dude gonna have some NICE first week numbers

Last edited:
Double Disc
He could break the record with most number 1s on the billboard

And that deal with Apple
I'm sure he can get that mill first week

Don't record companies purchase they artist album?

I remember seeing that with Rihanna Anti the record company bought a chunk of the albums to boost her sales

You guys are forgetting the new RIAA certification rules

He was doing 630 to 650K first week without the new certification rules.

He'll do at least 800K first week when you factor in the new rules, and the fact that he's way more popular than he was when he was pushing 630K 

I don't think he's more popular but I forgot they changed the new rules. Guess he could do a million. Not sure how it works. No way they add all that to the first week sales, do they? Like how my man from TDE said it. We don't want any plaques unless we're getting them the real way.

You guys are forgetting the new RIAA certification rules

He was doing 630 to 650K first week without the new certification rules.

He'll do at least 800K first week when you factor in the new rules, and the fact that he's way more popular than he was when he was pushing 630K 

I don't think he's more popular but I forgot they changed the new rules. Guess he could do a million. Not sure how it works. No way they add all that to the first week sales, do they? Like how my man from TDE said it. We don't want any plaques unless we're getting them the real way.
Also remember double disc counts as 2 when 1 album is sold

Nah, they ended the 2x count a few years ago.

The single streams and video views will be through the roof. I think adding that to album sales is weak though. I'm not a fan.

Last edited:
Sales used to not matter until 50 Cent made it a measuring stick

Back
Top Bottom