🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Almost time...
nthat.gif

Going to my buddies wedding this weekend, i hope there's some ratchet *** song with Future so I can snatch the aux and play it for their first dance :pimp:

:lol:

Last edited:
Looking forward to hearing this tomorrow.

Also why do so many people care about a song not making the album? These days a good quality rip is out there so you can easily add to your album playlist.

Also why do so many people care about a song not making the album? These days a good quality rip is out there so you can easily add to your album playlist.

Not the same. No one but die hard drake fans know about DMCB or club p. Having the record on the album kind of immortalizes it

Not the same. No one but die hard drake fans know about DMCB or club p. Having the record on the album kind of immortalizes it

This. What could've been had those records + Free Spirit been on Take Care smh. Could easily replace 3 songs on there

Word, it only really matters to forum goers and ppl who like to sit up and pointlessly debate music.

Dancehall Drake ain't bad at all :pimp:

Views is a better title. I'll never acknowledge Toronto as no damn "6". East Atlanta is the only, and original "6".
2nd part is on point. 6 mile in my city had been known as the 6 for sometime.

I hope views is that track that leaked back in July with that one verse from some random guy.
I hope views is that track that leaked back in July with that one verse from some random guy.

This one?
This would be it. Thanks bro.

No worries man. Not sure if you know or have a different method, but If you want to dl it then use youtube-mp3.org and type the url of the video into the box on that site
Yeah that's what I planned on doing. Hopefully it's a fruitless task and we get an updated version of this.

When do exclusively online releases ever leak? You guys are anticipating something that isn't gonna happen.

This really isn't going to leak?

Albums don't leak like they used to. Now it's usually 3-4 days before the release date. Digital albums never leak unless someone uploads it accidentally. So this **** ain't dropping until iTunes drops it.

Last edited:
Anyone know the presale code for the LA shows? Please lol

I know the code for the frank Erwin center is VIEWS.
Austin, TX

People getting trolled on Twitter is what I see,

Thank goodness I will be at work and wont have to sit around waiting all day tomorrow.

Last edited:
Cant wait for this album. NWTS was disappointing so i hope this album is fire.

Back
Top Bottom