🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drake X Nardwaur coming soon ... His chain is crazy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What is the presale code for the LA shows?  I'm tryna cop tix to the Wednesday 9/7 show at Staples when presales go on sale at noon.

**** man tonights the night it's LIT! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Hol up.. Popcan got a nice flow on Controlla. I'm not sure there's gonna be a PND feature on Views but I think DVSN could have a feature.

He did bro, but why outsource when u got a ***** that can do that and even better in your camp.

PND needs to be on here and DVSN also Needs to be on here. I hope nineteen85 is ALL over this album, he's more than proven himself

No features, especially from the OVO Bums. Last thing I want to hear is pnd magic Jordan, etc etc.

This album is releasing at the right time. Going to a SGRho probate tomorrow right after I get off work. Will be playing this while trying to get some Pretty Poodle yams. Also getting paid tomorrow which means the Golden Love team getting F'd up off Poodle Punch & Centaur Piss. 

No features, especially from the OVO Bums. Last thing I want to hear is pnd magic Jordan, etc etc.

:lol: u never cease to amaze me Bruh

All the bums on Ovo are gone b. Makonnen been got dropped or moved or whatever.

DVSN is far from a bum. Party I'm not even gonna entertain that :lol:

Last edited:
He did bro, but why outsource when u got a ***** that can do that and even better in your camp.

PND needs to be on here and DVSN also Needs to be on here. I hope nineteen85 is ALL over this album, he's more than proven himself

If Views has more songs produced by Nineteen85 :wow:

40 still that dude tho :pimp:

Literally everyone on OVO except Drake sucks. Don't know if OB O'Brien counts cause if so Steve Nash was fire.

Guess I just got lucky I used the actual site. It took a few tries but was finally able to get through. Man this was strictly peer pressure cuz no way I buy Drake tickets on my own :lol:

The homies say the thots gonna be out in full force though so we need to go.

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom