🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Terrible, only thing left is upper bowl at the Columbus show :smh:

I'm getting lower levels every time. Waiting on something in the first four sections though

Feel no Ways (produced by Ye and Majid)

It's one those things you read that you hope is real. My Gawd and he got a record titled hype produced by Boi 1da which we all know will be crazy.

Drake sampling a DMX song after X said mad times he don't **** with Drake.........

Drake already ruined Back That *** Up, now he's gonna ruin another classic record. ****

Pimp C does not belong on a Drake record. Not a good mix.

Last edited:
If that pic is real, says he sampled "How's It Goin Down" could be fake though. I don't know if DMX has to clear it, he might not own it or he might have gotten a nice check. Always hear about how broke he is.

Drake sampling a DMX song after X said mad times he don't **** with Drake.........

Drake already ruined Back That *** Up, now he's gonna ruin another classic record. ****

There's not a better way to say **** you than that :pimp:

There's not a better way to say **** you than that :pimp:

I would prefer a F you or suck my D but ruining a classic song is as disrespectful as it gets.

Metro Boomin on production
nthat.gif

Tonight is the night!

Not to many features

Future and Rihanna were predictable

Was hoping to see Skepta or Roy Woods

Back
Top Bottom