🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

We're about an hour away from people calling this a classic. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I keep it real, haven't liked most of drakes LP's but off first spin I liked what I heart, mostly.

Definitely a fair share of meh songs but I'm gonna give it a fair shake and listen closely a few more spins this weekend before giving it a real judgment.

You dudes need to give it a couple listens too without giving such outlandish reviews in 1 hour

Hendrix on Grammys :pimp:

"We sitting right on the courtside, I know the players on both sides"

This "U WIth Me?" track is my favorite so far.

edit: matter of fact let me go text that title to all of the chicks in my phone right now

Last edited:
Ya'll wildin in here lol. It's been out for an hour and all I hear on the internet is Classic or Trash. Let it play out for at least a week. 98% haven't even played it in the car yet.

So it needs to pass a whip test for it to even be considered a classic?? What if you don't have a car cause you live in a city with good public transportation?? Music/entertainment is subjective you know instantly if it's good/bad or anything in between. That rule you have to let a album sit to judge it is old

I mean six songs in I just love the whole vibe. I can't by any means make statements like it's classic, but he's got a consistent vibe here which is what I felt has really lacked from his last few albums.

Haven't listened to it yet but i hope theres more singing than rapping

Singing Drake > Rapping Drake.

He excels when he combines both tho

Can't wait for all the new ****** who've never heard "how's it going down"....to quote Drake's interpolation, and think he came up with that :lol:.

"Three dots, you thinking of a reaction still. While you typing, make sure you tell me what type of games are being played"

laugh.gif

Line is dope. Can't knock the attempt too much.

The DVSN influence is heavy on this album.

Drake is like 6 albums in man, if you didn't like Drake before this album, you won't like him. A lot of signing and rapping about the same topics he always hits on.

But for me, that's what makes him dope. Album is very dope off of first listen. Love it. Didn't think I would like it as much as I do so far. 

Back
Top Bottom